14

A/N Sup fuckers. I took a little vacation with my family so that's why I haven't posted in a hot second, but I'm back so that's great :)

I have decided to leave Mineta on neutral grounds, by which I mean I don't hate him but I would punch him if he was being pervy.

Prittyboi~Pandaraps, Elijah Who, Alexa Prus
Strawberry Blond~Mitski

_______________

"Dance with me."

"W-Wha—huh? W-why do you you wanna dance with me? I—you don't dance you-you—just why?" Izuku blabbered, blushing furiously. His brain was going a mile a minute, wondering why this was Bakugou's request.

Katsuki kept a blank expression, even though he was trying not to snicker at the green haired idiot in front of him.

"Because I want to, dumbass."

Taking a deep breath, Midoriya tried to calm himself down. Don't overreact. You probably won't do anything that requires a lot of touching. Yeah, Kacchan hates pyshical contact. You're gonna be fine; he won't pick something like tango. I'm sure of it.

"So...what type of dance do you want to do? Hip hop, jazz, co—"

"Tango," answered Bakugou, effectively cutting him off.

Fuck.

"A-Are you sure? I mean, you have to actually touch me to dance and I know you don't like people touching you..." Izuku trailed off.

"Are you saying that you know me better than I know myself, Deku?" asked Bakugou threateningly, his hands smoking.

Deku swallowed the lump in his throat, trying to keep Katsuki's gaze.

"Y-yes," he stuttered. "Based off h-how much I know about you I could pr-practically be you. B-But I was wrong this time!" he added when he saw the murderous intent in the other's eyes. Bakugou lowered his hands, snorting.

"You probably memorized my bathroom schedule or some shit too," he joked. Bakugou stopped laughing when he saw the guilty look on Izuku's face.

"Holy shit. You actually know when I go to the bathroom?"

"Y-Yes.." admitted Izuku, cheeks turning pink.

"How the hell do you fucking know that."

"I-"

Bakugou cut him off. "You know what; I'm not even suprised at this point. Now get the hell out of my room and take a shower. You fucking reek."

"O-oh. Sorry Kacchan," apologized deku meekly, trying to and failing at discreetly sniffing his armpits.

"Don't apologize and go take that fucking shower. Shitty hair and Pikabitch decided to make me go out and I can't have them misunderstanding anything. Oh, And you can keep the hoodie. It's probably got your nerd germs all over it now anyways."

Izuku's eyes lit up as he tried to keep his excitement in check. Kacchan's scent was quite relaxing for him: the smell of burnt sugar always seemed to calm him down.

"Thanks Kacchan, I'll take good care of it. See you later!" Izuku walked out the room after waving a goodbye at Bakugou, who just flipped him off.

Alright, he thought. I can text Haruhi later and ask about the lessons so Kacchan doesn't kick my ass. After that I'll confront Momo.

_______________

Apparently, finding Yaoyorozu was much harder than it looked. Everyone Deku asked had no idea where she was, saying that Momo had just told them that she was going out. Momo wasn't at the shops she frequented, or at the cat cafe she usually went to. She wasn't training either, and wouldn't pick up when Izuku called her.