To capture a heart

To capture a heart is a story by ViDisha21 and the reason I liked it very much is that it has a really genuine writing and it makes you feel like you're watching a TV series.
The main character is Veronica, or "V", who is in her last year before college, together with her friends, Ashley, Neil and Avi.

Here's the introduction made by the author herself.

There are two types of people in this world, One- the ones who are content and happy with what they have, who they are. Two- the ones who are still searching, and are constantly in a journey of discovering themselves. I think it's safe to say I haven't figured that part about who I am yet, or any part for that matter, I am just hanging in there, in between things, surviving. Anyway, first things first. Let's get the awkward introductions out of the way now, shall we? I'm 18. I'm just a normal teenager wading through her normal life, whilst hoping for something exciting to come along. Oh, and my name is Veronica. Friends call me V.
Umm...yeah that's about it. Alright, I guess I suck at this intro monologue thing, and so I'll shut up now and let you figure out the rest of the stuff regarding me and my life, while I do the same throughout this story. So on with the story guys .. Welcome to my world & I hope you have fun, but most importantly I really hope you take something back with you at the end of this story. :)