Born by power

This is the first book of the saga written by DavidEkeledo18.
Born by power 1: Chaos and Apocalypse.

Destruction is triggered by creation, and creation is the vise versa.
They say existence is triggered by one force, the force of sentience, the force of essence, the force of the spark. And just a being, possesses the power of the spark, The Celestial being, John Ozais Screeman. John's desire for more power sent him on a whole different path, a gaffe that is set to ruin existence. After releasing the demon Azazel from the depths of hell, John realised that more had been done than what he performed. More precisely the penning down of the Prophecy which shall unveil the end of the supernatural race and possibly more.

Evil triggered by the prophecy rises one after another in its various forms to fulfill what has been written, what fate has made so. Demons raging from hell, magic turning against its host, vampires and mutants rising, powers at its verge and realities turning to chaos. It is left to John and a set of his kind to bring an end to what has been made so and protect their kind and the world at large. Like they say, with the spark comes life but before life comes "Apocalypse and Chaos."