ANAH

This is a story by Sophie_swadil.
Here's the first chapter.

She loved the oceans becauae every time the waves left the shores they always came back.

Anah had always been a naive little girl who loved to a fault but who could blame her, Elijah peters was indisputably irresistible, a bad boy with the looks, charisma and charm that drove every girl boy crazy but to Anah, it was different she didn't just want him for his prestige and prowess, she loved him wholesomely.

Maybe it was because she had always idolized him from the start or because once upon a time, he was kind enough to rescue her from the night stalkers, maybe it was that one time he walked her home in the rain or maybe it was the way he ruffled her hair whenever she goofed around or got clumsy.

Anah wasn't quite sure of the reasons behind her undying feelings for Elijah but she loved him regardless.

In 12th grade, they attended chemistry classes together, made small talks and sometimes ate lunch concurrently by the lake.

To Anah, their newfound friendship was more than enough for her-being by his side and solving study questions with him after class was just enough but fortunately when feelings spurred she wasn't the only one who began to fall. Elijah couldn't understand what he felt, who would've guessed that he'd fall for the likes of an ordinary dainty girl with big round goggles and cute little dimple spots that featured whenever she smiled.

It was unintentional but at some point even if he couldn't quite comprehend his emotions he kept falling and the two hopeless romantics denied their feelings as much as they could but when that faithful drunken night came, emotions flew wild leading Anah to a motel and then a king sized bed with her clothes flying to unseen corners of the room and her hands clutching the sheets bitching miserably to his sinful touches.

Letting it all go seemed effortless and the only reasonable thing to do, she loved him he loved her nothing mattered, his reputation or her class didn't matter. It was a night of a million flutters however waking up alone the next morning to nothing but her nakedness, bleeding thighs and a bundle of cash made Anah realize how insanely foolish she had been for letting him in so easily like she was cheap and worthless.

Elijah peters was gone and the only trace of their night together was the aching pain in between her thighs reminding her of the thoughtless choices she made.