Hogwarts rewritten

This is the first chapter of the story written by Skull_Crusher05.

Harry walked alone towards Platform number nine, wondering how it was possible for there to be a Platform 9 3/4. He was left at King's Cross Station by Hagrid, who left hastily to do some 'secret work' for Dumbledore that he just remembered.
He reached Platform 9 and was snapped out of his thoughts when someone tapped his shoulder. Harry turned around to look at a pale boy with silver-blond hair. He looked about the same age as Harry.

"Are you Harry? Harry Potter?" He asked, scanning Harry, his eyes stopping at the scar. "Yes, I am. And you are?" Harry asked, confused. "I am Draco Malfoy. Noticing your puzzled look, I'm assuming you don't know how to reach Platform 9 3/4?" Harry nodded and Draco beckoned Harry to follow him.

Draco walked towards the pillar between Platforms 9 and 10, towards a man and a woman who Harry assumed were his parents.
Draco introduced his parents to Harry, "Mum and dad this is Harry, Harry these are my parents. Mum, he doesn't know how to reach Platform 9 3/4! Can he tag along?"

"Of course, Draco!" His mum looked happy about it but the same couldn't be said for his dad, Lucius.
Harry smiled with gratitude. Draco pushed his trolley into the pillar next to them and disappeared! He vanished right into the solid pillar! Harry was left dumbfounded. Narcissa, Draco's mum, beckoned for him to copy Draco. Hesitantly, he shut his eyes tightly and ran into the pillar, scared he might crash.

But to Harry's surprise he entered a completely new platform buzzing around with witches and wizards. Draco was standing there grinning like an idiot.
Draco spread his arms and said, "Lo and behold! The Hogwarts Express!" Harry devoured the sight of the magnificent red train, steam bellowing from its engines, with his eyes.
"Wow Draco! I can't wait to get on!", Harry exclaimed. "Me too!"