Game on, Then

Game on, Then is a story by stars_are_mine.

"You are my star. You know that?"

Emmy Eisenhart is savage, reckless and badass. She is not like the usual introvert, miss-goody- two-shoes female protagonist, but bold, rascal at heart, a little funky and adventure loving. But it's not entirely that defines her personality. The incidents preceding her life has made her realize how precarious it is.

Chase Hunter looks like your usual arrogant hot guy ... winning challenges and girl's hearts is his passion.
But what if all this is just an appearance? It's the end of summer. Emmy and her best friends decide to celebrate their last few days before senior year with a visit to the Water park. What better place to have fun? But when Emmy meets a certain someone (you know who), well, there are no sparks obviously, but a whole lot of rivalry indicating the beginning of an adventurous and funky school year and ending in... love?

Follow their journey of living life in the moment and capturing it. Believe me when I say it, it's filled with all kinds of hilarious as well as toe-curling moments. There are beaches, skateboards, surfs and a lot more!

On the way, you might even learn to accept what's thrown at you with a smile and cherish it!

• This is not your usual cliché book. It's close to reality and also has a certain depth to it, which you'll find out after reading.