Hapuch's Diary

This is a story by destinywritez.
And this is the description.
***
He called her Hapuch, the nostalgic beauty.
In her adventure to pick the pieces of her broken life, she is entangled in a love escapade that leads to the verge of madness.
With the help of Addison, Kerenhhapuch finds a rediscovery of herself and she became the woman he would always admire.
What happens when all falls apart, broken home, broken life? Will they overcome the odds that set them apart?
***

Here's the prologue.
***

Dedicated to the families that got separated due to immigration policies.

'How do you feel when all you've ever had is taken away from you?' I asked staring furiously at her with all the thunderous rage building inside of me.
Calmly, Kaarina replied 'I never had everything, neither have I lost anything. I have nothing to say to you. What you still have, could be right beside you, you just have to see it'

Whatever she meant, I didn't know. I stood there confused, like a little girl consumed by hate and disgust. That was the last thing she said before leaving. Where she went, where is now, remains a mystery.

These days, I look around subconsciously, searching for the things that could be mine. Could it be the enchanting kisses of his lips? or the memories of the beautiful lies that I still cling to?

I would go to the ends of the earth, if that will hide me away from Addison or maybe thoughts of him.