Chapter 15

Timeskip

The next day rolls by and I was calmly putting on some casual clothes. I was humming a small song and for a change today I wore my black glasses. I look at myself in the mirror making me smile, I move my hand through my hair then I move my hand through my beard and I move head letting me see it from the side, I smile finding it good making me nod my head and I start to walk to the dorm of Velvet. People were looking at me because I looked different with glasses some people started to whisper about it making me chuckle and smile. I arrive at the dorm of Velvet, I was holding some flowers in my hand and then I knock on the door. The door opens and I saw Velvet standing there in a really cute outfit, I smile at the sight of her wearing that. I hand her some sunflowers and she smiles sniffling them and then walking inside her dorm tp put them in some water. I walk inside her dorm and I look around, It looked pretty normal compared to the one of team RWBY. I walk up to velvet and I hug her from behind making her yelp and I chuckle of her reacting like that. She looks up at me and she had a blush on her face then she turns around to look at me.

 She looks up at me and she had a blush on her face then she turns around to look at me

Drago: so what did this little bunny of mine have in store for us today

She giggles a little with the nickname but smiles kissing my cheek softly meaning I had to lean down to let her kiss my cheek.

Velvet: w-well I wanted to go to the garden to get some fruits and vegetables maybe after that we could eat some of those after we cleaned them.

I smile at the idea and I kiss her forehead making her smile and blush more.

Drago: that sounds like an amazing idea but I think everything with you would be fun.

She smiles and looks into my eyes then she cups my cheek a little, she moves her thumb along the scar on my lip making me chuckle and I kiss her thumb softly making me smile at her while she giggles.

Velvet: you have been through so much already but let's go shall we.

She looks at me and she grabs my hand starting to pull me out of her dorm. I chuckle and close the door behind us and we start to walk to the garden. The garden was a few minutes walking from the school, when we were off the terrain of the school we started to walk hand in hand. It was pretty awkward because Velvets hand were shaking a little on our way there because she was pretty nervous. We were calmly talking on our way to the garden, when we arrived I didn't expect it to be so organised. Velvet was smiling and she starts to walk to the fruits, she wanted to grab an apple but she couldn't reach it making me chuckle when I saw her struggle making me chuckle and she pouts making me walk up to her. I grab her hips and I pick her up and put her on my shoulders. She yelps and holds down her shirt when I did that made me look up at her.