Chapter 57

Someone starts to open there eyes and they look around seeing something unfamiliar. They look around the room and they are confused then someone walks in the room making them close their eyes again being confused but not wanting to let them know they are awake.

???: don't act like you are sleeping Pyrrha I know you are awake.

Pyrrha opens her eyes and sees a tail move past her vision. She looks up seeing someone standing there making her eyes widen. She has a small smile on her face then the person puts the food on the nightstand.

Pyrrha: it is good to see you again.

???: it is good to see you as well. How are you feeling, you took a punch.

Pyrrha: I am feeling alright. How about you.

???: I feeling pretty good, let me check your wounds for a moment.

The person walks up to Pyrrha and looks at her ankle and inspects it.

???: can you move it.

Pyrrha: I will try.

Pyrrha moves her ankle and she doesn't react making the person smile and they take off the bandage. The person looks in the eyes Pyrrha and sends her a smalls smile.

???: eat your food.

Pyrrha: I shall do that but can I tell you something.

???: sure what do you want to tell me then Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: I love you............ Drago

Drago's eyes widen then he sends Pyrrha a small smile and leans forwards kissing her lips softly.

Drago: I love you roo Pyrrha. How about we go on a date today.

Pyrrha smiles and looks art Drago nodding her head a little.

Pyrrha: do people still think that you are dead Drago.

Drago looks at Pyrrha and just stares at her for a moment, he sighs and nods his head while looking at the floor.

Drago: they do think I still am dead yes.

Pyrrha: why don't you tell them that you are still alive.

Drago: I didn't tell them yes because I was in a conscious at first but then I woke up after less than a day. My self-healing kicked in pretty late and I had to fake my death to let Dark think I was dead.

Pyrrha nods her head and smiles at Drago then she hugs him close to her. He hugs her back while he smiles back at him. Drago looks up at her and they lean closer. Their lips connect and they both smile in the kiss. Drago wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him and she happily applies. After a bit of time, she pulls away from the kiss to look Drago in the eyes.

Pyrrha: can we have our date today because after that we can go on an adventure.

Drago: of coarse what do you want to do.

Pyrrha: I want to walk around the forest and just calmly talk you know.

Drago smiles and nods his head, his wolf ears twitch making Pyrrha giggle a little finding it cute. Drago hears his scroll buzz making him look at It confused then he grabs it with a chuckle seeing that it Is Snow. He opens his phone and he sees that Snow send a picture making him unlock his phone and he looks at the picture making him laugh a little.

Pyrrha: what is it.

Drago: look how cute.

Pyrrha looks at Drago with a small smile then she leans close to him to kiss his lips again. Drago smiles and kisses back with a smile. After they kissed for a good few minutes they pull away. Drago sends Pyrrha a small smile then he winks at her and stands up letting his tail sway from side to side.