Chapter 21

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby hangs from her bed.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Happily leaps off her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost lands on Weiss, who is on the bottom bunk.

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Does everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!

Sunny: Yeah!

Sunny is smiling while hanging up and down by her tail at the open window. The whole team is a bit shocked seeing her there.

Blake: Sunny!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sunny: Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time! So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake: We are going to investigate the situation... as a team.

Ruby: Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sunny: Psh! That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune!

Neptune: 'Sup?

Ruby: How did you even get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways.

Neptune was standing on a very thin ledge at the side of the building.

Neptune: Seriously, though, can I come in? We're like, really high up right now.

Inside the dorm room, the group are standing in a circle as Ruby lays down the new plan.

Ruby: Alright, I'll go with Weiss; Sunny, you can go with Blake. And Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Is everyone good?

Weiss: Actually, Ruby, why don't you go with Yang? After all, she is your sister.

Ruby pushed Neptune, who is stiff as a board, up next to yang. When she is done pushing him, he rocks back and forth looking nervous. Yang put her hand on his shoulder to stop him from rocking.