Chapter 47

I wake up from hearing my phone go off making me grab it and I look at it seeing that I have a text of winter making me look at the text.

Winter: 'we shall meet at this café, we shall be having a private room so we can talk without anybody disturbing us'

I chuckle and I look to my side seeing Coco and Velvet still hug me with cum dripping out the. I start to move out of there arms making me hear whining from both girls. I look at both of them seeing them lazily look at them, I smile at them while I kiss both of there foreheads.

Velvet: don't go.

Drago: I have to go I have a date with the sister of Weiss, winter.

Coco: fine but you will have to kiss us.

I chuckle and I look down at her.

Drago: that isn't so hard now is it.

They both giggle and I lean down kissing Coco who smiles and kisses me back. I pull away and I kiss Velvet who gladly kisses me back while I smile in the kiss. I pull away and I stand up, I stretch and I feel both girls stare at my body making me give them a small smile while they looked sorry for me.

Coco: you really have a lot of scars Drago.

Velvet: why would they write that on your body Drago.

Drago: because I wasn't that much of a sweety when I was younger.

I give them a kind smile while I start to dress myself. They looked at me while they shook there head a little while I buckle my belt. I grabbed my blouse and put it on and I button it up making my scars be hidden again.

Velvet: what are you gonna do on this date.

Drago: we are gonna drink some tea but it is with a Schnee so I want to dress as nicely as I can.

Coco: well what are you gonna wear then.

Drago: a suit with the Schnee collars.

Coco: so you are gonna wear a white and blue suit.

I nod my head and put on my jacket then I grab a tie and put it on but Coco walks up to me and takes it off making me look at her with a chuckle

I nod my head and put on my jacket then I grab a tie and put it on but Coco walks up to me and takes it off making me look at her with a chuckle. I kiss her cheek once more than I walk outside before I leave I snap my fingers letting there be food for the girls made on the table. I walk to my garage and I open it making me look inside of it, I snapped my fingers letting there be a new car.