Chapter 33 (lemon)

(this chapter has sexuel content)

Summer smirks and looks at me then she grabs my collar roughly and pulls me down letting me feel her lips roughly on mine. I kiss back and I put my hands on her hips making her smile and she pushes her body against mine making me groan feeling her boobs on my chest. I move my hands to her hips making her smile in the kiss then I walk more towards her making her legs press against her countertop making her jump on it and I lick her bottom lip making her mouth for me.

Drago: you really wanted me huh.

Summer: you should know.

Drago: I will find out soon enough right.

Summer: that is true because I want you to fuck me like no tomorrow.

Drago: don't worry baby I will do that just for you.

Summer: you better.

I give a low chuckle and I kiss her again and she opens her mouth for me making me push my tong inside her mouth and I start to explore her mouth making me taste the cookie she just ate. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her, she moves her hand through my short neck hairs then she moves her hand more up making it entangle with my hair. She pulls a little on it making me groan a little and she smirks in the kiss having gotten that noise from me.

Summer: I loved that sound and you better make more.

Drago: same goes for you.

She grins and wraps her legs around my waist making me get closer to her then she pulls me closer letting my crotch touch hers making her moan while we kissed further with tong. I fell Summer pull more on my hair making me groan in the kiss. She pulls away from the kiss and pushes me back making me confused. She walks up to me with a sexy but mischievous look, she walks to the fridge and she grabs the dough of the cookies and she puts it on the counter then she kisses clothes chest. She starts to unbuckle my belt making me know what she is thinking and I move my hands down and oi grab her ass roughly making her moan and look into my eyes. She unbuttons my pants and pulls it down letting her see the bulge in my boxers.

Summer: already hard for me

Drago: no I am not that hard babe.

She looks confused then she pulls down my boxers making her see my semi-hard cock making her bite her lip and she licks her lips.

Summer: you are so big

Drago: I got told that before.

Summer: well they are right.

Summer goes through her knees and she looks at my cock that is now at eye level with her, she gulps then she grabs the bowl. She starts to move her hand up and down my cock making me groan while she saw the skin of my cock move under her touch. She starts to move her hand more over my whole length letting it become long strokes.

Drago: this feels good

Summer smiles and kisses my tip then she leans down kissing my balls. She moves her head up starting to kiss the sides of my shaft while she smiled at it.

Summer: I am glad you like it because I want the best for you.

Drago: thank you for doing this for me.

Summer: don't worry about it babe I want to do this for you.

Summer grabs some dough and puts It on my tip making me feel the cold dough making me groan. She smiles at me and leans forward and she takes my tip in her mouth and she starts to suck on it while looking up at me making eye contact with me. I smile at her and she smiles back while moving her tong all over my tip getting rid of the dough but also pleasing me.