Monster Cash

Chris: Last season on Total Drama Island… Owen and Gwen battled it out for $100,000. In the end, Owen, a super-sized guy, won a super-sized check. But then gave it all up for the chance to win one million big ones! With the million smackeroos stuffed into a briefcase, our twenty-three campers set off on The Race for the Case! Until the case was eaten by an alligator. Then a shark. [chuckles] I bet you they didn’t see that one coming. Haha. Now the fifteen who were the closest to winning have been given the chance to win another million dollars. [snickers] Actually, it’s the same money. They’ve been instructed to report to an old film lot for a whole new set of challenges. Forty-two days. Fifteen cast mates. One heck of a lot of cash! Welcome to Total. Drama. Action!

[tires screech]

Duncan: [sniffs] Man, I miss the smell of the city.

Alaia: you and me both

Duncan: hey rocking a new look

Alaia: yep

Alaia: yep

Duncan: nice

Alaia: thanks

Heather: Step off.

Gwen: You step off.

Heather and Gwen: Grr…

Harold: Ow! Sorry, Leshawna.

Leshawna: No harm done.

[bus leaves]

Leshawna: Where is everybody?

Gwen: Uh, maybe we got off at the wrong stop?

Justin: That broken down bus only had one stop.

Heather: I’m not hanging around here.

Leshawna: You’re gonna give up the chance at a million big ones? Heh, that’s a lot of hair weaves.*Alaia laughs*