One million bucks BC

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action... When Owen's jaw was unwired, it unleashed a hunger like no other! Owen stopped stuffing his face when he and Leshawna were snatched and stuffed into safes. The Grips managed to free Owen with the aroma of sweet chicken. Still mad at Leshawna, the Gaffers decided to let her rot in her cell. Quite possibly forever!

Leshawna: Yoo-hoo? Guys?

Chris: Tough guy Duncan got the fright of his life when he was faced with none other than... Courtney, who, thanks to her pitbulls -- I mean, lawyers -- is back in the running. The Grips lost, and due to a small technicality, Owen took the lamousine to the nearest drive-thru. With only eight contestants left, maybe one of them will stand a chance on another awe-inspiring episode of Total. Drama. Action!

[ Theme song ]

Lindsay: What about poor Owen? [gasps] Or that boy I liked, Tyson?

Heather Alaia and Beth: Tyler.

Leshawna: Girl's all lawyered up. I gotta try it. Get me the big bucks for being locked up in that safe all day.

Heather: You stole my spa day. Do the crime, do the time.

Leshawna: Wasn't your spa day. Besides, I could've starved in there, people.

Heather: I seriously doubt that.

Leshawna: And what is it you planned on doing at the spa with that wash-and-go hair?

Lindsay: Oh, no. I've got my hair in a knot! Beth, Ala could you--

Heather: Here. Let me. [confessional] It kills me that Lindsiot has all that hair on her head when it's her fault I lost mine. I would've chopped it off, but all I had was a hairbrush.

Lindsay: Ow! Heather! I think you pulled my eyes into the back of my head!

Leshawna: Not a bad idea. With Courtney on your team, you better watch your back.

Beth: She's so bossy.

Alaia: total buzz kill

Lindsay: And it's not like we needed another know-it-all on the show.

Heather: Oh. Really?

Lindsay: Ow! I was talking about me! Now that Bossy McSmartypants is back, no one is ever gonna listen to me ever again!