Flu Over the Cuckoos

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action… Imprisoned in a world they didn’t create, forced to ingest deadly foods, and even to taste them twice. Nonetheless, the two courageous teams clawed their way to freedom! And… a lonely Chef made a new friend.

Chef: I’m gonna ride you ’til your confidence coats the back of a spoon and your self-respect forms the peas! No more mama’s boy, DJ.

Chris: But prison is no place for traitors. Even cool goth ones. So at the end of the day, it was “Goodbye, Gwen, hello… Izzy?” Yeah. Izzy. That girl is eight shades of nutty. Will she drive everyone else crazy too? Find out now on Total. Drama. Action!

[owl hoots]

[electric fizzle]

Izzy: Ha, everything is so much smaller than I remember!

Duncan: I still can’t believe Gwen made a side deal with the other team. Didn’t know she had it in her.

Izzy: I remember that bush! I remember that tree! I– oof! Heh. Oh, I remember that rock! Heh, hey rock!

Heather: Well, I can’t believe they let Izzy back. They totally negated our numbers advantage. [to Duncan] And that’s the only advantage we had.

Leshawna: Don’t be starting something, girl.

Lindsay: [yawns] Well, goodnight everybody! Oh!

Duncan: Hey, who locked the door? [growls]

Izzy: Wait, wait, let me try it.

[smack]

[ambulance wails]

Izzy: [gasps] Cops!

[ambulance wails]

Heather: Ew, what is that? [gasps] A dead body?

Duncan: Or an undead body.

Everyone: [uneasy noises]

Chris: Boo!

Harold: [screams]