Eggs Alien Challenge

Alaia outfit👆

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action, fifteen teenagers, one engaging host, a dilapidated film, and a whole lot of coin, ca-ching! Oh and did I mention a remote controlled monster? [he laughs] I love this show, some fared better than others, Owen ran for his life, but didn't make it very far, until he chowed down on fake food props and scored the reward, first pic of the cast trailers, shockingly, Owen picked the wrong one, the girls hopes of victory were crushed along with their new digs, who will be one step closer to the million bucks? Find out on another thrilling season of Total...Drama...Action!

[The camera zooms into the cafeteria]

[Chef serves Heather eggs and bacon, Harold is in line, the camera moves, Bridgette and Geoff are still making out]

Duncan: Keep the line moving lovebirds!

[Bridgette and Geoff move away from the line]

DJ: More eggs and bacon for me, keep them comin', Chef [Chef growls and glares at DJ, DJ walks]

Duncan: Forgot how hungry I got last year eating on Chris's wrecked schedule.

Gwen: I know, got the point where I'd kill for Chef's disgusting food. No offense, Chef.

Chef: None taken [Chef drops the food on the floor]

[Gwen walks away disgusted]

Duncan: You can have my burnt toast big mouth.

Gwen: Judging from that gut, I thought you'd be all over the extra carbs.

Duncan: [laughs] Nice.

Alaia: [laughs]

Trent: You can have my toast, Gwen.

Gwen: Thanks but I can't take ''enemy toast''

Trent: Enemies? We're not enemies.

Alaia: she was just playing Trent well....

Duncan: In this game, we're all enemies.

Alaia: I agree with Duncan on that

Trent: Except for me and Gwen, I'll always have her back no matter what.