Super hero ID

Last time on Total Drama Action... It was every dude and dudette for themselves, as the teams were busted up. But that didn't stop Leshawna from trying to forge a secret alliance with Duncan and Harold.

Harold: There are enough rare tress-killing yellow 1855's in the world to ever make me work with him.

Duncan: You really are such a dork.

Chris: Courtney wowed everybody with her fancy footwork during the first spy challenge. Especially Duncan.

Duncan: [howls]

Chris: The cast made it out of a fake exploding building, but failed to defuse some serious stink bombs, forcing them to de-stink in tomato juice baths. [sighs contently] I love my job. In the end, Courtney and Lindsay got the fabulous reward -- a trip to the local stinky cheese factory!

Lindsay: Oh, I hope there's a cracker factory next door. I love cheese with crackers!

Chris: Will Leshawna's alliance with Duncan and Harold hold? Will Duncan win Courtney back? All this on today's episode of... Total. Drama. Action!

[ Theme song ]

Duncan: Hey, Harold. What's that in your pocket?

Harold: Huh? Probably my-- aw, burrito? Sick! Quit picking on me!

Duncan: I wasn't picking on you, I was picking you up something for later. A healthy diet is critical for a growing wimp. You making eyes at me, muchacho?

Harold: Aw, come on!

Justin: Cut it out, you guys. We need to start sticking together?

Duncan: Ha! Kinda like Harold's butt cheeks. You know, with the beans and the sticking?

Justin: Dude, there are four girls and only three of us. We're outnumbered. With Courtney back, it won't be long until the figure it out.

Harold: If they haven't already. The girls are pretty sharp. [lick]

cut to the girl's side.

Lindsay: Ugh. You stink.

[spraying]

Courtney: You stink like feet!

Alaia: okay we get it you two We three stink

Leshawna: [nose plugged] No kidding

Beth: [nose plugged] Who knew a tour of a cheese factory could make you smell so bad?

Lindsay: It's like we somehow brought it home with us. Gouda, anyone?

Alaia: Lindsay!

Cut back to the boy's side.

Justin: I'm telling ya, if we don't boot one of them, it'll be one of us next.

Duncan: [spits] I hear ya. Chicks are cutthroat.

Chris: The views of the contestants of Total Drama Action do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this network or parent company. They may, but not necessarily. [chuckles]