Dare{5}

Evan's P.O.V.
I finished my shower and decided to wear some baggy clothes I put on some sweats and then my long shirt which I wear to sleep. 

I looked to my right and see Tyler's hoodie I started to tear up but I decided to wear it any ways. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and put Disney+.

I put on Princess and the Frog, I sighed 'Why didn't I get a prince and not a asshole.' Elijah came out of the kitchen and gave me a mug. 

I took it, it was a lemon tea I smiled blowing lightly and then drank a bit. "Evan what happened you know you can tell me anything," he said sitting next to me. 

I sighed then I told him everything that I know and how I found out the hard way but I'd rather know like this then him telling me. 

Let me tell you Elijah was pissed off like he wanted to kill someone. "Where does that asshole live" he said getting up "No please don't go please I shouldn't have told you I don't want any problem please." I cried out and running to my room slamming my door.

'Maybe I am overreacting'

Elijah's P.O.V.
I shouldn't reacted like that maybe I should have calmed down a bit. Soon I heard the car of Andrew pull up. It was a couple a minutes then he came in the house closing the door behind him.

He came in kissing me "Hi baby" I said he pulled away "hey honey what's up" he said. "Um something happened to Evan and I think it's best you talk to him" I said 

"Okay is everything okay" he asked putting his stuff down. "No not really sweetie take this to him please I made him a little upset I'm sorry" I said.

"Don't worry honey he just needs sometime let me go talk to him" he said getting the mug he walked up the stairs.

Andrew's P.O.V.
I walk up to Evan's room and knock on it, "come in" I heard him say softly. I opened the door to see him cuddled up in his blanket. 

I closed the door and walked over to his bed and sat on it, "here drink up" I said. He sat up with tears in eyes. 

He drank some of it then he put it on his little table next to it. "Andrew, Tyler has been taking me all for a stupid dare and I've been thinking that he really does love me but I am just so stupid and naive that I actually believed that he liked me. And now I don't even know what to do." Evan said crying his eyes out 

I hugged him tightly, "Evan you are not stupid okay he is an asshole just dump him honey" I said rubbing his back up and down. 

I was so upset that I wanted to go over there and beat the living shit out of Evan but I have to calm down he needs me right now. 

"I really do like him Andrew but I don't want to continue being hurt like this," he said. "Honey someone needs to give him a piece of his own medicine but you don't need this right now." I said 

"I love you Evan and we will get through this I promise" I said. "I love you too Andrew" he said sniffing. 

"Now don't go to school tomorrow so you don't have to face that jerk." I said "thank you Andrew but I won't be weak to him" he said 

Evan's P.O.V.
I was happy to have Andrew by my side I feel really bad that I said that to Elijah. I should go and apologize to him, I remove my self from Andrew's arms. 

"I need to say sorry to Elijah can you come so we can watch a movie all together" I asked. "Of course let me just take a quick shower and then I will meet you guys down there" he said.

"Okay" I said we both got out off my bed and then we walked out of my room he went to his room and I went downstairs. 

I see Elijah with a bowl in his hand and making the room look very calm. "Hey Elijah" I said he looked up and smiled softly at me