Little one Pt1

Evan-26

Tyler-27

Summary: Evan is pregnant with Tyler's baby and this is how he it was during his pregnancy.

A/N down below please read. :)

Evan's P.O.V.
It wasn't long when I found out I was pregnant with Tyler's baby. Kino came up to me while I was sitting on the couch and started to nuzzle softly my stomach.

I didn't know what to do and I said "Kino is there a baby in there" he just barked and looked happy.

I kissed his head and head to the store. When I returned I found out I was pregnant I told Tyler when he got home from hanging out with Jon.

He was the happiest carried me around and laughed. We even made love that night he held me warmly that night it was the best feeling ever knowing we made something so beautiful.

Currently I was in our bed sitting up on the bed frame. Waiting for Tyler to get out of the shower. I was reading a book on how to take care of a little one.

I was 3 weeks pregnant the doctor said so I had to take it easy now. Tyler came out of the bathroom already changed in his sweatpants.

"How's my favorite guy and baby doing" he said climbing on the bed putting his head on my lap. "I'm doing good the baby is fine as well" I said.

"Can I talk to the baby for a bit" he said, "yes my love you can talk to the baby" I said. I put the book down an he came closer putting his head on my lap.

"Hey little one how are you in there. Don't know if you can hear me in there but I can't wait for you to come into the world. You have the best mommy in the world he is the best you are going to love him." He said talking to my belly, I just rubbed his head smiling.

"I can't wait to see you I hope you are beautiful like your mommy." He said "I hope they are strong just like you. But I will love them just how they are." I said,

"When do you want to tell the gang" Tyler asked. "When I start showing so they know I'm not lying" I said.

"Oh come faster baby cause I want to hold and love you all the time" he said nuzzling my stomach.

"What do you think the baby will be love" he said looking at me. "I feel like we will have a strong baby boy. But again it doesn't how they are I will love them equally." I said

"Same I don't mind I should start on the babies room they will have the best room ever I promise you" he said. "I can't wait to see it I will help you" I said "No baby you need to relax and rest I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby." he said

"You are doing so much already for me by giving me this special angel" he added kissing my stomach. I pulled him up to me and kissed him he kissed back.

"Wanna watch a movie sunshine?" He asked "sure which one should we watch?" I asked "Oh I got the perfect movie to watch" he said putting on Finding Dory.

We laid in bed watching the movie until I fell asleep.

Weeks later Tyler's P.O.V.
Evan has finally started showing and he was getting very moody now "TYLER LOOK AT ME HOW COULD YOU STILL LOVE SOMEONE AS UGLY AS ME" he yelled from the room.

I ran to the room since I was in the kitchen "baby I love you you are beautiful just the way you are" I said hugging him from behind.

"But I'm fat how could you love me like this" he said crying "baby you are not fat our bundle of joy is in there you have our beautiful baby in there" I said rubbing his stomach.