Dare {5} Alternate Ending

Evan's P.O.V.
I can't believe Tyler didn't come clean I mean do I blame him he still thinks I don't know I go up to him "hey love can we talk let's go to the park" I said

"Sure baby let's go" he said he grabbed my hand and dragged me to my car we got inside and I started the car.

I was thinking earlier that I am going to tell him today I know it might break his heart but if I keep this up and someone tells him I don't know what he will do.

I held his hand the whole way over there and we made conversation. But Evan was acting kinda off the whole way over.

We got to the park and Evan took out his backpack with him weird maybe he brought somethings.

As we walked into the park Evan basically took us to a place where there were not that many people actually there was nobody around.

We stopped and Evan didn't look at me or face me at all. "Hey baby what's wron-" I was cut off by Evan slapping me on the cheek.

I was in shocked I didn't know what to do. "How could you, how could you do this to me!" He yelled out having tears coming down his face.

"I actually thought you liked me and I find out it's all a fucking lie how could you" he yelled out. I composed myself and looked at him,

"I was going to tell you baby I really was" I tried to convince him. "I don't know why I did something so stupid I have no idea I was stupid I really am. I didn't think about your feelings I was so caught up that I thought maybe if this continued I would have told you from the beginning I should of been an honest guy but no my ego got to me. I should not be forgiven at all that's alright since I deserve all the hate in the world." I said

"It still hurts Tyler I'm not gonna lie to you" he said. "But I forgive you, you are going to have to put a lot of effort to show me you truly care" he added.

"I will I won't only show you that I care I'll do it all the time." I said, "okay" he said "I ask you Evan Fong will you be my boyfriend?" I asked

"Yes Tyler I will" he said I went up to him and kissed him he kissed back.

I swear I'll show you Evan that I love you so much everyday.

3 days later Evan's P.O.V.
I walked down the hall hand an hand with Tyler. He went up to his so called friends and told them that he doesn't need them in his life if there are just gonna do dumb stuff.

He twirled me around and kissed me "I don't ever want to let you go" he said I giggled. "That better be a promise" I said "oh it's a fact" he said kissing me again.

Both of their P.O.V.
I love him so much.

The end.
I wanted to upload twice cause I had these two already ready. If you have any request let me know. See you hoodini's later :)