six

for those who already read six, its now part of chapter 5. hope that isn't confuzzling.

I roll over in my bed and rub my eyes. Last night Crystal was really nice to me, I think her and Mike are so cute.

Ashton and Calum were trying to learn hand claps together, they learned one, then gave up cause they said it was too hard.

Luke was trying to convince me to move out of my apartment and move in with him. I kept refusing, I would text him that I was only staying with him cause I needed a place to say till Caleb cools down. He would just huff and tell Sierra to back him up, which she gladly did.

"Bre! Bre! Bre!" Luke yells waving his hands over his head, storming into my room, Petunia barking behind him.

"What," I groan, rolling over and huffing.

"You! Got! The! Job!" he yells in excitement, clapping after every word.

"Wait really?!" I launch up as he sits on my bed. He nods and I pull him in for a hug.

"Better pack! I'll buy you bags!" He offers. I shrug, Ima need them anyway, I only have the one that is already stuffed full.

"Let's go to the store, then your apartment," he says, pulling me out of bed.

"Hey Luke," I mutter, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Why was Ashton so persistent about getting me dye?" I yawn.

"Ashton hates when people change for society, or a specific person, he feels like it's fucked up and he feels bad for the person. I dunno," Luke shrugs, running a hand through his curls. I just nod as he stumbles out.

I dig through my bag and pull out a black skater skirt, a maroon top, and a black bomber that Luke bought me for my birthday one year.

I pull on the outfit and grab my black Vans that really don't match. I need some slip ons.

I pull them on anyway and head pull out my makeup bag from my maroon backpack. I head into the bathroom and do my makeup, a really thin layer of foundation and mascara.

I take one look in the mirror and frown, I feel like the skirt makes me look wider than I already am. I pull at it before deciding to ditch it totally and go with black skinnies instead.

I toss it back in my bag, grabbing my phone and black leather wallet before heading out of the room I am staying in.

"Hey Sierra is coming with, if that's ok?" Luke asks when I get downstairs.

"Yeah, more the merrier," I smile. Petunia whines when she sees Luke pulling on his shoes and grabbing his keys.

"It's ok baby, I'll be back, don't worry," he coos, kissing her head lovingly. I smile as she wags her tail and he takes Sierra's hand, leading her out the door.

"I guess we'll go to Walmart?" He questions, placing his hand over Sierras on his thigh.

"Sure," I nod from the back. He takes a right and soon we are off to Walmart to get a bag for me. I don't think it's hit me that I have had a breakthrough. I am going on tour with one of the most famous bands in at least half the world. I have made five new friends in about a week.

But...I have to find a way to get away from Caleb. How the hell am I going to do that? I dunno. Don't ask me questions I don't know the answer to, it stresses me out. I sigh and lean my head against the window.

"You good?" Luke asks, looking at me through the mirror. I just give him a light nod before letting my thoughts wander again. I dunno who this other girl I am going to be staying with is, I think Crystal and Sierra are going to be with me on the other bus or something though, I know they're going and the manager doesn't want anything happening.