eleven

sorry im not dead, but as the description says, slow updates...also um drama lol. also this song is amazing, fun fact about this artist at the end :) 

dedicated to fifipho because your lit and always active on my stories

"How much you guys wanna bet that I can find an embarrassing picture of fetus Luke in my camera roll," Ashton giggles, as he opens up his Google Photos camera roll on his old gmail account he found the password to. 

"No," Luke deadpans, Ashton smirks and wiggles his eyebrow as he begins scrolling.

"Yes," Calum laughs. "Then post it everywhere!" He laughs. Michael whoops and high fives the kiwi boy across from him. 

"I agree with Calum and Michael, that would be amazing," I smirk taking their side. We've been on tour for a few weeks now and I'm starting to get really comfortable with the boys and their girlfriends, not to mention Taylor and Andy are really nice. Taylor and I have gotten quite close.

"Ima have to agree with Bre and them," Sierra smirks.

"Not you too baby," Luke whines. I shake my head and laugh as Ashton bites his lip and one of his curls falls in front of his eyes, only for him to sweep it away as he scrolls. Cute.

"It's funny, never would I have thought I would be halfway across the world with my best friend and finding a whole new friend group," I snort.

"I am offended," Ashton pauses from his scrolling.

"Yeah I thought we were more then just friends, what happened to 'Oh thanks Cal, I think you are gonna be one of my best friends," Calum scoffs in mock offense.

"Oh you know what I mean," I scoff, flicking his arm.

"Guys one of my old friends is pregnant," Taylor says out of nowhere.

"Really? Who?" Andy says as he shoves a fry into his mouth.

"Faith Williams," she shrugs and Andy chokes.

"Isn't she like still in high school or something?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Yeah she's a junior, and its her exes kid...the one that cheated on her with the cheerleader?" She says setting her phone down.

"Dude what is wrong with her?" Andy scoffs.

"I dunno but her best friend just woke up from a coma so that's also great," She shrugs.

"Poor girl, didn't she want to go pro in soccer too?" Luke sighs.

"Yeah," Taylor bites her lip. 

"That's depressing," I mutter as I pick at my food. "How do you know her?" I ask.

"When she was a Freshmen and I had started college, I went back to the school to visit my favorite teacher who had taught me so much and inspired me, his name was Mr. Carter. But I ran into her in the hall, she had her soccer ball under one arm and a binder under the other, I helped her through to practice so she wasn't late and we stayed in contact I guess," she shrugs.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

 Luke nudges me and I look up, only to have him shove as many fries as he can in my face.

"Luke Hemmings!" I yell, throwing a few ice cubes at him. He laughs and attempts to dodge them. I roll my eyes at the same time Ashton yells "AHA"

"OoO you found it?" Crystal says.

"Yes," He smiles. I shake my head but look at the picture on his phone. I recognize the person he is pointing at to be Luke, but I also recognize everyone else in the picture, before realizing, I just recognize the picture in general.

"Hey Ashton...does his name happen to be Caleb?" I ask, pointing to a boy standing next to Ashton in a soccer jersey. The picture I recognize is the same one I saw in Caleb's childhood bedroom next to his bed when I went to his moms house for Thanksgiving one year.

"Yeah he was my best friend Freshmen year, but I separated from him when he got self centered, toxic, and abusive. He moved to America and I haven't seen him since," Ashton shrugs. I tense and shift uncomfortably.

"You good?" Michael asks. I look up and meet Lukes gaze. He gives me a knowing look and I stand up and walk out of the Texas Roadhouse we are in. I sit on a bench outside as the door opens and Luke sits next to me.

"Did you know Caleb before?" I ask.

"Well technic-"

"Did you. Know Caleb. Before," I slow down and cut him off.

"Yes," he admits.

"Did you know he was toxic and abusive?" I ask, knowing his answer but still afraid to hear it.

"Yes but let me explain," Luke says as I stand up.

"That what? You let me enter a toxic relationship you knew would become toxic? Why? So you could run in and play hero when you help me realize he is bad for me? So that I would come running to you when you find a solution to all my problems?" I throw my arms up and run my fingers through my hair.

"Bre-"

"Save it," I say and walk away, across the street and into a Target. I sit down and order an uber, ignoring all the text and calls from my new so called friend group. I rest my head back against the wall and fight tears back as people pass by.

When I get back to the hotel, I call Caleb, we end up having our typical "Eat healthy and suck it in" conversation, for some reason, for once in my life, it makes me happy. Maybe its because Luke wouldn't be happy, but it just does.

I fall asleep with pregnant girls named Faith, and Luke's words circling around my head.

lol story time guys. I actually learned this artist from my crush, we were texting and he recommended him to me. Then he got me hooked on that artist and music style so thats great. Hes a great guy i think you guys would like him lol.

also you guys should go listen to Sontl and Katrina Stuart haha.

So also sorry for the late update i suck lol but you were warned xd. Lots of love :)))))).