seven

"Calum here's your hat!" Michael yells across the house. I shake my head and laugh as I dodge the flying bucket hat.

"Woah! Don't hit the TV," Ashton yells, jumping in front of the TV even though the hat was nowhere near hitting it. I laugh as Luke runs past me yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT," he jumps up and catches the hat in his hands, falling to the floor, knocking Calum over.

"You boys are so crazy," I sigh as Calum groans in pain, but picks up the hat and holds it to his chest as Luke stands up.

"You love me," he says, pulling me into a hug. I sigh but hug him back.

"Unfortunately I do."

Luke scoffs at my response and crosses his arms, falling back on the black couch. He shakes his head and mutters something about not getting enough attention and not being as loved as he thought.

I sit on the couch across from him as Calum showers him with attention. I'm currently at Ashton's with the rest of the boys, I had nothing better to do so I tagged along behind Luke. It's pure chaos.

I scroll through Instagram and look up when I hear a bloody murder scream. "GUYS I BURNT MY TOAST," I hear Michael cry out. I stand up and shove my phone in my back pocket, the mention of toast making me thirsty for some random stupid reason.

"Ashton can I get a glass of water?" I ask, as I watch Michael trying to dump his toast out of the toaster.

"Yeah, cups are in the top cabinet furthest to the left on the left side when you walk in."

"So basically the back left corner," Luke calls out for him, I hear Ashton groan and mumble something about Luke not being sophisticated with his instructions. Whatever that means.

I sigh and pocket my phone opening the cabinet and groaning to myself when I notice the cups are on the top shelf. Curse these tall men. I sigh and stand on my tip toes, my fingers barely reaching the cup above me.

"Need help?" I hear a voice behind me.

"Yeah," I sigh, turning around to see Ashton looking at me with amusement sparkling in his hazel eyes.

He laughs and walks up to me. He reaches up to grab a cup and presses his body against mine, pinning me against the counter, causing me breath to hitch in my throat. He sets the cup down on the counter behind me and his eyes meet mine, neither of us bothering to move.

I look up into his eyes and he lets out a slow breath as he places both his hands on the counter behind me. I can't help but reach up and move some of his black hair that has fallen in his face. He bites his lip and moves one of his hands onto my waist. I shouldn't be doing this, I have a boyfriend. Yeah that you haven't spoken to in a week.

He moves his face closer and our lips are almost touching. If I just...He cups my cheek with the other hand and his breath fans my lips.

"Curse on your-" he starts to whisper when he's cut off.

"Brelynne we gotta go-oh," I hear Luke behind us. "Oh," he repeats, a smirk lifting on his lips.

"Uh...w-what were you saying?" I stutter, as Ashton moves away from me.

"We gotta go, tour starts tomorrow and we gotta get up early, but if I'm interrupting something that's fine, we can wait a bit," a smirk lifts his lips.

"You're not interrupting anything, it's fine you can go," Ashton says, directing the last part to me.

"Thanks for the-uh-cup," I stutter walking backwards before turning around.

"Yeah thanks for the cup," Luke smirks. I roll my eyes and wave awkwardly to Ashton before walking out behind Luke.

"So...you and Ashton," Luke smirks as he climbs into the driver's side.