Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own one piece or it's characters all rights goes to Oda sensei.

English is not my first language so please forgive the weird grammar and wrong spelled words. And this is my first time writing a story so please put up with me and comment your opinions thank you.

Now i hope you enjoy this!

Zoro's POV

Sometimes i forget why i joined him, why i put up with his stupidity and incompetence. He disturbed me every day, and played pranks on me during my training during sleeping and even while eating i wasn't safe from him since he always stole my food out of my plate.

I was the first mate and vice captain of the straw hat pirates, not by choice of course, he forced med to join him! When i met him he told me that he is the man that will become the pirate king with a big smile on his face and for some reason i believed him! And i told him about my goal of becoming world's greatest swordsman! I also told him that if he were going to be an obstacle on my way and lead me off my dream in the future i would kill him, and yet here i am...

In front of Kuma begging him to take my life instead of his.

Somewhere along the way something changed my point of view of him. I wonder what that is...

Had i not meet him battling a man made of steel and being able to cut steel and fighting a god in the sky and fighting a giraffe man and a zombie samurai wouldn't have happened.

If i had been alone i probably wouldn't become as strong as i am now.

Had i not meet him i wouldn't have meet her! the love of my life Robin.

Third person POV

"I may not be worth much now but the head of the man who would one day become world's greatest swordsman isn't that bad either!" said the green hair swordsman.

The Shichibukai Kuma looked shocked when he heard the swordsman.

"With such great ambition you're going to sacrifice yourself?" kuma asked.

"How can i protect and achieve my ambition when i can't even protect my captain." said the swordsman

there was a short pause and silence then the silence was broken by a voice

"Hold it hold it you bastard!" said the blonde cook.

"What happens when you die? what happens to your ambition?" Sanji continued," Forget this marimo swordsman and take my life instead, the marines take me lightly now but before long the one who's bound to become the most dangerous man in this crew is ME Black Leg Sanji!"

Sanji's POV

I was shaking because of pain and i forced myself to stay conscious as i pleaded to Kuma to take my life instead of this idiot marimo!

i thought to myself that if Zoro were to die the damage on crew and especially Robin chan would be to severe. I hate to admit it but Robin chan loves this idiotic marimo and i don't want her to be heartbroken.

Then i turned around to face Zoro and told him to give others my regard. That I'm sorry but they have to find a new cook.

Then suddenly i felt something hit my rib cage when i looked it was Zoro who hit me with the kashira(pommel) of his katana!

i was knocked unconscious because of the pain!

Third person POV

Zoro threw his katanas in front of Kuma!

The shichibukai Kuma sighed and said " If i were to take mugiwara Luffy's life after all this i would be ashamed!"

"However" he continued" If you truly want to take his place you must share his pain and suffering" kuma said that as he drew out all of Luffy's pain and fatigue.

"What i have extracted from his body is all the damage and fatigue that he suffered during his fight with Moriah if you take all of this in your current condition it will kill you!" said the shichibukai He then looked at Zoro and send a small portion of it to him.

Zoro's POV

The small red bubble came towards me as it entered my body i let out a loud scream i felt as if i was stabbed a thousand times by blades! i dropped to the ground then took a look at the giant red bubble behind kuma! i told him please let me do this somewhere else!

Sanji's POV

I woke up and looked around everyone were getting up and the i suddenly remembered what was happening before i was knocked out i looked around searching for the Shichibukai and that idiot marimo there was no sign of them! then i saw Zoro's three katanas!

I suddenly felt like my heart dropped to my stomach i started running around searching for Zoro after a few moment i saw him standing in the distance i relaxed a little when i saw him and walked slowly towards him telling him that he scared the shit out of me, as i got closer to him it became more clear to me he was covered with blood and there was blood all over the place i shouted WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!!! WHERE IS THAT SHICHIBUKAI??? then i realized he wasn't moving at all i touched him and he dropped like doll! Z-Zoro? i called my voice cracking slightly i felt as if my heart stopped for a second! i got closer to him to check his pulse but it was gone there was no pulse! Zoro was ... DEAD!

Author's note: And there you have it people the first chapter!

Sorry that it was short i will make future chapters longer! pls comment and tell me your opinions! :)