Chapter 5

I don't own One piece or it's characters :)

Third person POV

After Sanji and Brook chatted for while the cook got up and left the crow's nest, leaving Brook alone to say his words.

Zoro's POV

Sanji got up and left, now brook was alone. Brook hadn't said anything about not saying anything about my death to others, and i do not want others to know what i had died for. They would never forgive me, especially Luffy, he would never let someone die for his sake, even if his own death was imminent.

The silence of the room was broken by the skeleton "Although i have known you for a very short time, i want to thank you again for retrieving my shadow. And i also saw what happened, your sacrifice was most noble. and i won't tell anyone, not unless you want me to. And i know this endeavor will pay off so... "

He looked Straight at me not my corpse! His sockets meeting my eyes and that same feeling ran down my spine as to when Luffy had found me. I guess Brook had an excuse, already having died once, and probably having left a piece of him in the afterlife. " Unless you tell me, i won't open my lips. Even though i don't have any lips yohohohoho"

He stood and crossed to the door, stepping put onto the rungs and closing the room. Very slowly the old skeleton descended to the main deck where the rest of the crew was. I didn't follow, rather sitting on a bench and folding my hand behind my head. Deep sentiments so far, and i honestly am enjoying this, having people talk about me, even if it's not in the exact form i imagined.

I was grateful that Brook had promised to not reveal my cause of death, he must know something about honor in death, being dead himself. but that must have something to do with the possibility of him being able to see me. Unlike him Luffy and Robin must be able to see me because of our strong bonds, however judging by their questioning eyes i must only be a greenish blur or tint in the air.

I was mentally exhausted, the sun was still high , but i still felt that i had to at least rest my eyes, i had a feeling that if i fell asleep i legit would not wake up, legend or no.

I settled back down on the sofa, lying with my back against the soft cushions with my hand behind my head. I could hear shouts of Luffy and Sanji down below as they brawled, Nami yelling at them to shut up in the background. I smirked even with me gone the crew never changes. My muscles had just begun to relax when a sensation filled me, i had the weirdest inkling something was about to go horribly, horribly wrong. I sat up again and looked through the window, the giant sail bearing our mark fill with a  plump of wind, everything seemed normal, and i couldn't shake the feeling...

And that was when the sail suddenly laid flat, the gust gone, the win vanished, the ship immobile, while  the clock still ticks.

"Nami what's going on!?"

"The wind just stopped for some reason!"

The straw hats scrambled around the deck, hands waving in panic as they fathom the sudden loss of locomotion. I stood to the side a little panicky myself. With the wind gone the ship wasn't going anywhere, and we were stuck still in the middle of the  Triangle, i figure we still had a long way to go until we actually reached Myth island.

"Everyone calm down!" Sanji tried to take a hold of the situation and was not succeeding. Luffy, Usopp, Chopper and Brook raced in circles, screaming obnoxiously while Franky just stared at the empty sail like he couldn't believe his eyes. Robin looked very worried as well yet at the same time she looked thoughtful, Nami looked like she was ready to explode!