Chapter 6

I don't own One piece or it's characters :)

Robin's POV

I'm directing the Shark submerge when i suddenly see a few of ships are approaching us when i look closer i realize that they are Marine ships! i hear a  voice through loud speaker.

"Mugiwara no ichimi!" A loud voice boomed through a bullhorn, it's origin from the largest marine battle ship in front of us. "Surrender now and we promise you are entitled fair trial!".

I was directing the Shark submerge so in order to get a better look at the situation i surfaced the submerge and joined my Nakama.

The sunny stopped moving as the crew dropped the oars and stood at the front of the deck, shoulder to shoulder, expressions tense and angry.

Luffy moved to stand on his signature spot on lion's head, one hand gripping the mane for support. He swelled his chest with a huge breath. "NO WAY!" he yelled back. "We're going to Myth island to bring back Zoro! Don't get in our way!"

"DON'T TELL THEM THAT!!!" Nami, Usopp and Sanji raged, but it was too late.

"Bring back Roronoa?," The marine vice admiral replied. "Is he dead?"

"That's right, and if you try to stop us here, I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" The captain yelled with anger.

There was silence on the other end, and i could see them laughing at the news of Zoro's death and us trying to bring him back! after seeing that sight i clenched my fists hard and gritted my teeth, my chest filled with such a rage that were even greater than Luffy's.

"We'll let you go if you give us the Pirate hunter, don't surrender him and we'll sink your ship!" The marine vice admiral said with an evil smirk on his face!

All of us knew that he was bullshiting us and just wanted to mess with us, and even if he wasn't there was no way that we would give them Zoro!

Luffy snapped! "Like hell! we'll never do that!" The captain responded without a moment's hesitation. Me and the rest of the crew joined our captain, screaming out protest and rants.

Luffy's POV

There is no way that i'll give Zoro to these bastards! I'll kill them all if they try to stop us here!

"Very well," The vice admiral spoke up again, cutting through the noise. "Prepare yourselves to die!"

The foremost ship fired it's cannons, the iron spheres hurtling toward the sunny at top speed.

I leaped into air, inflating myself into Fuusen mode. The balls bounced off my body, and i redirected them back at their owners, the cannon balls flew at high speed hitting the marine ship! as i crashed back to the deck, i looked over to Nami and Robin. 

"Nami! Robin!, take Zoro and keep going for the Myth island!" i yelled.

"But-!" Nami began to argue, but i cut her off with a serious look.

"Robin, you and Zoro loved each other, so your the only one who can bring him back! And Nami your the only one who can get Robin to the Myth island, so you two have to continue no matter what!, Let us deal with the Marines!"

Third person POV

More cannons were fired and Straw Hat crew instantly mobilized. The men leapt into action, deflecting the onslaught and preparing to board the oncoming Marine ships. Franky was out of cola so he couldn't be of much help, but he didn't seem interested in the attack. He stroke his chin thinking hard as the other crew members raced around him as the Marine ships drew closer. A light bulb might as well have flickered to life above his head, because the cyborg suddenly grinned and raced below deck.