Chapter 15

I don't own One Piece or it's characters :)

Chopper's POV

"Let me out! Get me out of here, dammit! UUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHHG!"

"Luffy, calm down. No one will hear us!"

"Reindeer-gorilla is right, Straw Hat, chill out."

"You bastards should know you can't imprison the great captain Usopp! My army of eight thousand men have already surrounded us with a fleet of one hundred ships and will be attacking any second now!"

"Really!?"

"Of course, young Chopper!"

"He's lying."

"How could you say such a thing..."

"UUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAGH!"

There is no one to hear him if he continues yelling anyway. The Marines had left us in a secluded cell made of sea prism stone, a substance everyone had already tried their best to break. It nullified my Zoan ability and Luffy's rubber power, and seemed impervious to even Usopp's special kick that had defeated a sea king. The only choice we have left is to wait for everyone's return, and hope that Zoro will come with them.

Franky voiced my thoughts. "Yo, Mugiwara, we just have to wait it out."

"Says the guy who got us into this mess..." Usopp muttered.

"Oi!"

"I didn't see Franky-san do anything wrong." Brook intervened. "Though i don't have eyes to see him with, Yohohohohoho!"

"Shut it, stupid skeleton!"

"Brook is right." I finally managed to get in, standing and facing my Nakama determinedly. "We're all sore from fighting nonstop, and with added tension, your body will be in no fighting shape at all when they finally do come for us. So doctor's orders, don't exert yourself."

"Bastards!" Luffy growled one more time through the bars and finally resigned himself, sitting on the floor as he fingered a button on his ruined vest. It still remained a mystery to me how in the world Luffy was conscious when he should still be out cold. He received ten times the amount of damage we did combined, and yet Zoro, the guy who is just as powerful as Luffy if not more was the one who lost his life. What on earth happened?

I pulled my pink hat over my eyes, a habit when i was deep in thought. These curiosities wracking my mind since the Marines had finally overwhelmed us. When Luffy had been taken down by sea prism stone nets, the rest of us slowly succumbed to the exertion and generally being outnumbered. If our other three powerhouses had been there, namley Robin, Sanji and Zoro we would have no problem fighting them off. But our morale was low, our bodies battered and our energy virtually nonexistent.

I have faith that Nami, Robin and Sanji would succeed. But how they would find us in this Marine warship, locked in the brig on our way to a prison. I don't have the faintest clue, i don't want to go to prison!

We sat in silence for a long time. Day turned to night and night into day. I slept very little, and the amount i did get was restless. When the sun finally began to lighten the musky cell, my joints ached and protested when i moved. I could tell the others felt the same way. No one came to deliver a meal and my stomach rumbled, eager for Sanji's excellent cooking. We spoke very little.

I estimated time around ten o'clock in the morning when there was a sudden pounding of feet above our heads. The Marines were agitated about something, and running to regroup. Maybe a sea king had appeared! Or maybe we had arrived at our destination, even after so short a travel period. The sounds of gunfire peppered the air with the yells of wounded men and clash of steel on steel, quickly eliminating the latter possibility.