Chapter 2

I don't own one piece or it's characters. All rights goes to Oda sensei!

Here is the second chapter, i hope you will enjoy it :)

Zoro's POV

I was floating, floating in a dark world. No light, no warmth. It was cold! Cold as nothing, cold as fear, cold as death. The fear that weighs in your consciousness and shrouds all other thought until your blood freezes in your veins and you're too numb to feel anything else. 

Fear pressing in on me from all sides, suffocating me. I cried out but there was no one there... I was alone.

Loneliness was just about as terrifying as cold, as fear. No one to cry to, no one to comfort you.

I was glowing with a green colored light, it was like green smoke was rising around me! I didn't know why? why i was there? what was going on?

I was trying to remember what happened to me then it hit me, i suddenly remembered what happened before i got here, i slowly remembered as i stood in front of that giant red bubble... 

I lunged for the giant paw of pain, throwing my arms inside. Immediately the pain raced through my body, turning it to what felt like molten lava. The sample that i had tasted before had multiplied by four hundred thousand times! possibly even more!

The last thing i remember was me desperately standing up and clawing myself as if that would ease the pain and then everything went black and i woke up here in this dark cold world, alone.

I was deep in thought when something or someone was starting to appear before my eyes. Short green hair, three earrings white shirt that had turned mostly to red because of all the blood,  and dark green pants... it was me! i was looking at my bloody lifeless body! i was terrified at the sight, i tried touching it but my hand passed right through it!

 This can't be happening, this can't be happening!  i thought that maybe this is just a really bad dream, i wanted it to be a dream so bad.

 I was processing everything that was happening then another figure started to appear, it was that stupid erotic cook!

He was rushing towards me yelling in a worried voice and asking what the hell happened here?

"What does it look like?" i growled.

"Bloody body, bloody rocks, bloody ground! Do the math you shithead!" I yelled. 

I tried to talk to him, i shouted at him but he couldn't hear me i waved my hands in front of him but he couldn't see me and when i tried to touch him but my hands just passed through him! 

I realized that this was no dream and i was truly dead and in spirit/phantom form!

Sanji touched my body and it dropped like a doll! I got close to him and saw sanji's horrified face as he realized that i was dead, his face started shifting from horrified to a mix of sad and pissed off. he looked really mad about the sight before him.

Robin's POV

I woke up with a really bad headache because of the blast that had knocked everyone out. I looked around and almost everyone had gotten up as well and i saw Luffy jumping around with a big grin on his face saying "what happened? i feel great!" it was as if he had done nothing today and was completely fine! Everyone looked shocked, Chopper told him that he shouldn't be moving around.

 I continued looking around  and there was no sign of that shichibukai. It appears that he had left, buy why? what happened while everyone was knocked out? why is Luffy suddenly okay?