Chapter 8

I don't own One Piece or it's characters :)

Zoro's POV

It wasn't my fault we got lost, and it was most definitely not my fault when Robin accidentally dropped her end of the stick after twisting her ankle on a root, and the Blondie erupted into all hearts and healing, leaving my body to roll down a particularly steep decline, which led Namizou to go catch it, losing her footing and rooling down the hill, resulting in Sangino's flight down the slope after her, unknowingly dragging Robin after him. It all went downhill from there, Literally.

"Ow ow ow," Namizou moaned, rubbing her ass as if that would make it better. I couldn't help but laugh out loud as i casually went after the tumbling Nakama, using the comic relief in the tense situation to drive back the next wave of amnesia i could feel building up in the back of my head. I hadn't had one in the past thirty minutes or so, but i still kept up my guard.

"Nami san," Sangino panted, "Robin-chan, are you alright?"

Robin nodded, holding a hand to her head. "I think so. Where is Zoro?"

My body was soon located. It had fallen into a thicket, my bandages now riddled with thorns digging into my skin. Faintly the numbers on my arm displayed 07:34:30. 

Robin brushed aside the tacks and gently pulled my heavy body from it's embrace, disregarding the small trails of blood sliding across her skin. She plucked each individual thorn from it's place in my skin, setting them in a smile pile by her knee. Sangio and Namiko didn't object, but mostly just bounced on the balls of their heels like they had to keep going or they would explode.

Robin finally finished her task, straightening. "Alright, i didn't want to cause Zoro any trouble when he gets back to the physical world."

"That's understandable," said Namiko, turning her face to the wind. It rustled through the treetops like a sweet melody, smelling of mint and other delectable spices. Sai seemed perfectly at home with the scent. Robin cracked a small smile before the wind suddenly died and her grin was replaced by a curious line.

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Listen."

The three went quiet, listening to the sounds of the forest. A bird twittered above our heads, and i followed the colorful bird as it moved from branch to branch.

A wind rustled again, this time bringing the stench of sweat and mud, but also with the sweet sense of purity. A pebble began to shake next to my foot as the ground suddenly rumbled beneath our feet. As if to accompany the raging ground, the wave of blackness in my subconscious overcame my mind, and those people from my past flashed before my eyes again... "Me cutting down a huge group of people for what appeared to be no reason, the boy in the red vest attacking me and yelling loudly, a woman with long blue hair and a weird duck, a burning ship with a black haired woman sitting on the rail of our ship. Pulling into the next island to see a huge tiger keel over dead... going off to hunt dinosaurs... " In the blink of an eye, Little Garden was my earliest memory. That wasn't the best day to have first memories of.

"What is this!?" Nami yelled, struggling to maintain her balance, because the ground was shaking like crazy now! as if an earthquake was happening.

"Something is coming, and fast!" Sai confirmed, squinting through the trees to where a distant drumming could be heard.

"What should we do, Sanji san?" Robin asked, putting a hand on my body's shoulder, ready for instant action.

"Wait, lets see what it is!" the blonde said.