12.

Chapter Twelve - Happily Ever After - Is It Truly Happy? Starring Summer White! 

I have just realized that I have not spoken about any 'villains' yet, so that will be today's discussion topic which will be told in... interview form!

The first thing to know about villains is that they are just like the 'good' side. 

The only difference is that they aren't afraid to do revenge and reveal it to the world.

So...

Villain: Extroverts

Good: Introverts

Yeah. That makes sense.

Sooo, anyway, the villain of the day is... drumroll, please... the EVIL QUEEN!

Interview:

Me: "Hello Everybody, welcome to Happily Ever After! And let's keep in mind, the Good definitely have a dark side, and the Bad usually have a reason! Let's give a round of applause to our guest... The Evil Queen!"

Crowd: "Yay! Wooh!"

Me: "So Ms. Evil Queen, tell us a little bit about yourself."

Summer: "Thank you Faye." *waves at crowd.* "My full name is Summersberry White, You can call me Summer, my favorite color is green, I'm 34--- and still looking young---."

Crowd: "Hahaha."

Me. "So Summer, tell us a secret that could become... a scandal."

Crowd: "Yeah!"

Summer: "Well... My sister is Snow White."

Crowd: "..."

Me: "Well that's old news! Tell us something exciting... like... how did you start your career?"

Summer: "Oh, well..." *taps chin.* "It's a classic revenge story I guess."

Me: "On who?"

Summer: "My sister..."

Me: "What provoked it? How did it begin? Wait... who is older?"

Summer: "Well, Snow is obsessed with how she looks, wanting to be the fairest one and all that. And Snow is older... she likes to rub that in my face a lot."

Me: "Well, you do have the great job! All she does is stay at home as a damsel in distress! And of course, she's not the fairest!"

Summer: "Who would it be?" *frowns.*

Me: "Me of course!"

Crowd: "Hahaha."

Summer: *nods in agreement.* "That is true."

Me: "I know. Anyways, continue with your revenge story! Everyone deserves to be heard."

Summer: "Well, I was younger... and prettier so Snow despised me. Believe it or not, she was the mean child."

Me: "But why do you hate her now? What did she do to you?"

Summer: "She killed my mother."

Crowd. "..."

Me: "Well that was unexpected... Wait! You two have different mothers?! Then how are you twins? That makes nooo sense."

Summer: "Yeah, we have different mothers... the King didn't want anyone to know of his unfaithfulness, so he got a fairy to put me in Snow's Mom's womb."

Me: "Uh-huh."

Summer: "Snow was already there, so we were just considered twins, and there was no reason for people to say otherwise."

Me: "Huh. How did she kill your mom?"

Summer: "She shoved her out a window."

Crowd: *Bewildered and confused faces everywhere.*

Me: "She does that a lot. But, why?"

Summer: "My dad was paying more attention to my mom then he was Snow White."

Me: *nods* "She is a rather petty child."

Summer: "Yeah."

Me: "Is that the only reason she wanted revenge?"

Summer: *laughs* "Oh, no. She also killed my best friend, first love, and my favorite maid, Matilda. The first two she shoved out a window, but Gavriel, my first love, survived. So she poisoned him. She couldn't stand the fact that I was going to get married before her." *laughs darkly*. "She had Matilda beat and whipped to the death because she--- Matilda I mean---didn't tell Snow where I was. I was with my best friend, Lula."

Me: "... wow. Those are good reasons to want Snow dead."

Summer: *smiles sadly*. "That wasn't even the end of it. After she had killed all my closest confidants... she... she shoved me down a well, it still had water, and left me there to die. I... I truly hated her after that. If it wasn't for Hook, I'd never have gotten out."

Me: "Woah."

Crowd: "Woah."

Me: "Soo... is there... romance between you and Hook?"

Summer: "Hahaha... uh, no. That one-handed-thieving-scum can stay rotting in hell." *eyes become dark, sinister smile appears* "You should have seen his face when I trapped him eternally in Hell's Corner."

Me: "And that's why you are referred to as the Evil Queen!" *Laughs wholeheartedly.*  

Crowd: *Laughs along*

Me: "Well that's all for today folks. And I hope that I've destroyed your childhoods - well, they were already destroyed before."

Crowd: "HAHAHA"

Me: "And Summer?"

Summer: "Yes, Faye?"

Me: "Make sure Snow White suffers for me. And not somewhere like Hell's Corner. That bi- brat deserves much, much worse."

Summer *shocked face*

Me:  "I know you enjoyed this episode of Happily Ever After - Is It Truly Happy? Hosted by me, Faye Gold, or as most of you know me as --- Fairy Godmother!"

.................

Glossary:

Hell's Corner: A realm of shadows that continuously sucks the life out of you.