14.

Chapter 14 - I Tell You A Random Story

Today.

We.

Will.

Talk about all the reasons why Snow White should die.

Ha.

That got dark fast.

Actually.

I don't know what to tell you guys today. 

Uh...

Hm...

Well...

Yeah, I don't know.

---Three hours of thinking later---

I'll tell you a random story.

A story that takes place deep in the Evergreen Woods, just past the Wishing Tree, and into the heart of the forest.

A story that honestly...

...Was a huge waste of the three minutes of my life it took up.

Snow White, recently freed from slavery, was wandering through the beautiful Evergreen Woods, and having no sense of direction, got lost.

The spell had broken and landed her smack dab in the middle of nowhere. And after seemingly endless wandering, she saw something familiar. (the Evergreen Woods)

She wandered in circles, absolutely distraught, before seeing an adorable little cottage. Snow White walked towards it and knocked on the door.

A handsome, young knight opened the door, surprised to see a pretty girl that resembled the crown princess. (please keep in mind that everyone thought Snow was dead, so Summer was now the heir)

"Um... can I help you?" He asked.

"Oh yes!" Chirped Snow prettily. "Do you happen to know the way to Annadale Castle? I've seemed to have gotten lost." Snow put on her prettiest smile, laying the charm on thick.

The knight, however, was unfazed by Snow's tactics. "Henry," Called a voice like bells from inside. "Who is at the door?"

"A girl asking for directions," Henry called back.

Snow White looked inquiringly at the man. "Do you mind giving me a ride to Annadale Castle, oh kind sir?" She batted her eyelash at him, smiling all the while.

The door opened all the way, revealing an absolutely gorgeous girl with long black hair that framed her face just right, and the most startling large blue-purple eyes with long lashes. She was on the short side but had a slender and willowy frame that looked good in anything.

Can ya guess who it is?

If you can't, you're dense.

Anyways, Snow White gaped at the beautifully-gorgeous girl for a second or two before snapping her mouth shut and smiling.

"I'm Snow, and I've gotten terribly lost. Would you kind people help me get to Annadale?" Snow continued to bat her eyelashes and smile.

"Snow White?" Asked the most beautiful and gorgeous girl to ever exist.

Snow White beamed. "Yes, that is me!"

Henry raised an eyebrow at the most beautiful and gorgeous girl to ever exist. "Do you know her?" He asked.

"We met briefly," Was all the beautiful girl could say. "I sold her into slavery."

Henry nodded, and said, "Ahh, so you're that girl." Snow White continued dumbly smiling before what T.M.B.A.G.G.T.E.E  had said hit her with full force.

"W-whaa, wait, um, what?"

T.M.B.A.G.G.T.E.E smiled at the girl. "Yes, that was me. Or do you not remember?"

Snow blinked.

Then blinked again.

"Excuse me?" She repeated.

"You are excused," said T.M.B.A.G.G.T.E.E. "Would you like some biscuits before you leave?"

"You, you... you !&#&#$&(!($!!!" She shouted at T.M.B.A.G.G.T.E.E.

T.M.B.A.G.G.T.E.E rolled her eyes. "No need to be so rude. That was three years ago! Catch up with the times' Snow,"

"AAAAHHHGGGGGGHHHH!!!!" Screamed Snow.

T.M.B.A.G.G.T.E.E  huffed, and with a wave of her hand, sealed Snow White's mouth shut and teleported her back to Annadale Castle.

This is when Snow White officially decided that I was an evil, wicked, sinful, and corrupt person. 

But it was not the beginning of our long time hatred for each other.

Glossary:

T.M.B.A.G.G.T.E.E: The Most Beautiful And Gorgeous Girl To Ever Exist.

(and to those of you who are wondering, no, Snow White never got her throne back)

(and to those of you who are dense, T.M.B.A.G.G.T.E.E, was me. If you thought it was someone else, you are either blind or dead. And If you are neither, I can make you both)