19.

Chapter 19 - Pinocchio the wooden thief

The world could do without a Pinocchio, in my opinion. Now, the fairytales lied A LOT about his story. 

Pinocchio started out as every poor young orphan boy born in the Queendom named Amazainiania. Poor, half-starved, dirty, and on the run. Amazainiania was overpopulated with parentless children and most of the preferred living on the streets than to live in a run-down filthy orphanage.

Pinocchio was one of them.

But unlike most, he thrived in the streets of Amazainiania. 

Stealing to make do, he ruled the streets and underground market by making connections and killing his way to the top. Brutal, I know.

But one day, Pinocchio ran into a toymaker, and the toymaker, in his pity for the boy, adopted him.

I feel bad for that toymaker.

Pinocchio was shunned by the empire he conquered, and in his rage, attempted to murder a friend of mine.(he didn't know who my friend was)

I happened to be there and turned him into wood.

LOL.

Pinocchio tried everything he could, speels, witches, even daring to try dark magic. It didn't work.

His curse was that if he did not do 400 'good deeds' (don't judge. Blue Fairy said I needed to try to be a "good influence". Like what the heck is that?) he would turn into a wooden toy.

He failed.

And to this day Pinocchio is still in my study somewhere, stuffed in  box.

The End.

Whatever happened to the toymaker, you asked? He still awaits the day his dear adopted son will return to him.