17.

Chapter 17 - Another Show That I Spontaneously Host

Heyo, people who enjoy having their childhood destroyed!

How ya doing?

Don't answer cuz I don't care.

I see you've made it this far...

So I have a surprise.

Haha.

JK.

No, I don't.

Let us get on with my newest show.

Me: "Fairytales are Epic Fails! Hosted by me, the wondrous Faye Gold. Want to see what your fairytale's hero's most epic fails? Of course, you do! I'm hosting it! And who doesn't love me?"

Crowd: "YAAAY!" "WOOO!" "YAAAS!"

Me: "Thank you, thank you. Our first contestant is none other than the wonderful, fabulous, Maleficent!"

Crowd: "WOOHOOO!!"

Me: "Unfortunately, Maleficent could not be here today."

Crowd: "Oh."

Me: "FORTUNATELY, we don't need to see her in person to understand just how great she is."

Crowd: *nods in agreement*

Me: "We've seen all the great feats that Maleficent has done, making herself one of the most powerful Villains in History, earning the name of 'The Mistress of Evil'. But what was her journey to get there? How did she become so feared, so respected? That is a story for another time. However, we are here today to look at some of her... less finer achievements. And without further ado, let us delve into Maleficent, The Mistress Of Evil, biggest past fails."

Crowd: "WOO!"

Me: "When Maleficent was young and just discovering the wonderful world of magic, she accidentally turned herself a lizard and spent about three weeks trying to change herself back."

Crowd: "Wha..."

Me: "She also accidentally disintagrated an entire kingdom."

Crowd: "..."

Me: "Oh, don't worry! She doesn't do that accidently anymore."

Crowd: "..." *nervous sifting*

Me: "I'm afraid that's all I can say for today, or else she'll..." *smiles*

Crowd: "um..."

Me: "Bye everyone!! Hope you enjoyed this episode of Fairytales are Epic Fails! Don't forget to watch my other show, 'Happily Ever After!' "

.............

No glossary for today, but I would just like to pop in and say that part two of the last chapter is coming out either on Thursday or next Monday. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-Brownie