20.

Chapter 20 - The tragedy called Rapunzel

Today's story has a moral to it--- weird, I know. Most of these characters make the most stupidest decisions even after the word 'NO' has beaten them to a bloody pulp.

This time, the word 'NO' was what makes this story a tragedy. (Spoiler, she might be dead.)

I'm so evil LOL.

Anyways, moving on with the story, surprisingly, the storybooks got Rapunzel's story amazingly accurate... just missing a few key points.

Like the fact that Rapunzel was abandoned as a baby in FRONT of the Witch's Tower, because, pLoT tWisT, the village believed Rapunzel was a Witch.

She was, they were right.

So the Witch known as Gothel raised Rapunzel as her own, not letting Rapunzel leave the tower because of her special type of Witch Magic. Gothel Witch trained and sharpened Rapunzel like a weapon.

Rapunzel, being raised by a Witch, was a... relatively bad person.

One day, she had enough of being controlled and challenged Gothel Witch to a Magic Duel. Please keep in mind, Gothel was a 300-year-old Witch, while Rapunzel was only 18.

Gothel was nearly beat by Rapunzel, but ended up winning when Rapunzel foolishly lowered her guard in assumed victory. Gothel took the chance and shoved Rapunzel out the only window in the tower. She plummeted all the way down, only regaining her control and throwing herself into a Pocket World.

That's right. Rapunzel "died", not Gothel. "Died" because nobody really knows what happened after. Rapunzel was never seen again. Pocket Worlds are chaotic.

What a waste of good magic, in my opinion.

Moral of the story, be smart.

Don't challenge a Pro Witch to a duel, (Magic Duels are duels to the death), because unless you have more experience, YOU WILL DIE. (unless you magically summon a Pocket World and fall in its folds)

The End.