chapter 2

The arena was bigger than a lot of others. As they walked to the locker room she looked around at the place. Alex looked at her and smiled. " Trust me, I know there seems to be a lot here but once you get to know the place there isn't that much." Sam just walked in silence.

 Once they got to the locker room the coach appeared out the door. " Oh hi, you must be Sam. I'm Coach Granato" "Hi. pleasure to meet you." "I'm excited to work with you, I have seen the way you have played and you are amazing. Practice starts at 6 and it's only 5 so if you want to head out onto the ice to get comfortable go ahead." Coach said. "Okay, thank you."

 As She walked into the locker room she saw 3 boys messing around, they were dancing to Mr. Clean by Yung Gravy, and when the door opened, everything stopped. The music, dancing, and their faces looked priceless. "Oh shit," a person with blond hair said. He kind of looked cute but not in that way, well maybe. " Hi I'm Trevor Zegras, you must be the amazing Sam, Alex loves to talk about." "Amazing, I wouldn't say that" "Oh come on! We have all been to at least 3 of your games and you are amazing.". A short but sweet looking guy said. "I'm Cole Caufield." " Oh okay, well thank you and it's nice to meet you guys." Sam said as she walked over to the bench. " Wait are you changing in here, I mean I don't have a problem with it, but I'm just wondering?" " Oh yeah but in the bathrooms. I get it, I'm a girl, you're a boy so you're probably freaking out but," As she was about to finish her sentence, someone burst through the door. "OKAY WHO'S READY TO HAVE SOME FUN TODAY!! WE GET A NEW PLAYER TODAY AND I'M HYPED. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SHE GETS HERE! WHOO!!" " Oh uhm, Hi I'm Sam." " Oh ShIT, um, I'm John Beecher. ehah" His face was beat red and Sam laughed a little. Everyone else introduced themselves. "Aye Sam. Just change in here the bathrooms are super gross, just let everyone know if they need to look away and we will. Okay?" Trevor said. " Okay yeah."

 One boy walked in right as Sam was walking out. " Oh hi, uhm, I'm, uh I'm Jack Hughes." he said with a slight laugh and his face red as hell. " Oh hi, I'm Sam." "Oh wow I- I like that name." "Thank you. Jack's not too bad either" Sam laughed and walked off. 

"OH MY GOD!! WHY AND I SO AWKWARD AROUND PRETTY GIRLS!!! FUCKKKKK!!!" Jack said as he got into the locker room. Sam looked back and laughed. " Jack okay 1 back off she's my best friend you are not taking the privilege away from me and 2 what the hell did you do." Alex said with a cute smile on his face. " Well we bumped into each other and I said " Oh hi, uhm, I'm, uh I'm Jack"and she smiled and told me her name and I told her I liked her name and then she told me she liked mine and she walked off and my face was bright red." " Oh bro don't worry about it. She doesn't care that much right now. She's just trying to get through practice ahah." Alex told Jack reassuring him that he was fine and that she didn't judge.

On the ice

It was 5:30 pm and she was trying to get in the zone

Jack's POV

As I stepped out of the locker room I took in a deep breath that was apparently really loud because I got a tap on the shoulder from Alex. " STOP STRESSING DUDE. You got this. She's easy to talk to just go talk to her." Jack.exe has stopped working. I swear, I can't talk to people when I'm nervous. What if I embarrass myself. Oh my god.

Trevor's POV

God she's really pretty. Maybe?? Nah Alex would be pissed. I don't know, maybe I need to get to know her more. What about Jack though? He seems to like her already. I don't know. Maybe.

Normal POV

As Jack stepped out of the locker room so did Trevor and Alex. Alex was a little worried that Sam would be having boy trouble with the people on her team. He almost got jealous because maybe when she got to know the boys here she would spend more time with them and not him. He needed her and what if they took her away from him. As she skated out onto the ice, about 10 mins before Jack, Trevor, and Alex, she thought to herself.