♥️ELEVEN♥️

ADITYA'S POV:-

It had been half an hour since I was performing the wedding rituals.....Mr.Sharma has seen along with his wife that the preparations are all to the point... their house was decorated with orchids and roses and a wedding mandap was set in between....which was draped with red and golden cloth and was too decorated with Roses....

"seems like Aishu loves flowers..their whole house is decorated with them..so beautiful....."Tanya gasped excitedly looking around to which my mother agreed.....

Finally the priest asked to call Araisha...."Excited bhai"....Tanya asked me wriggling her eyebrows which made me roll my eyes....

I was still in conversation with Rahul when suddenly I heard Tanya gasp..."Bhai look at her"....she said..I followed her directions and too seemed at a loss of words..

Aisha was looking extremely beautiful and sexy in her wedding lehenga

Aisha was looking extremely beautiful and sexy in her wedding lehenga..the lehenga showed off her milky waist.....she was wearing a heavy red lehenga and had henna applied in her hands.....she was also wearing bangles and looked like an angel..I wasn't able to keep my eyes off her while she was looking at the ground walking towards me.....

"close your mouth bhai..."...Tanya said only then I took my eyes off her..god she was beautiful...

suddenly I remembered Nilima..she wore a pastel pink lehenga on our wedding.... Even though she was not as tall and beautiful as Aisha..she was still my better half...

Cheated or not...but my love and loyalty towards Nilima was true and genuine.....no one could replace her in my life....she had short hair and black eyes....we used to be so happy and in love in the starting days of our marriage....but fate was cruel enough and our happiness didn't last too long....she died of cancer...

Aisha gently came and sat beside me...a veil was covering her face..she looked nervous to me as she was fidgeting with her hands..the priest carried on with the rituals and asked me to put the wedding chain around her neck..after which I put sindoor(vermillion) and our wedding was done finally..

I let out a sigh..these functions were tiring..it was already late at night and everyone was having dinner....we sat together with Rahul and Tanya's constant bickering and everyone laughing...

I glanced towards Aisha...who still looked pale and nervous to me....and as soon as she saw me...she looked towards her lap... avoiding my gaze...

Late at night ...she bid her parents goodbye..she cried hugging her mother and father.....and after many reassuring words from them...she finally came towards my way.....

I helped her to sit in my car...and finally after sitting in the driving seat.....I drove to our home and could hear her sniffling...

"You look beautiful Aisha....."I said finally when the silence was too much to bear...."Thank you.."...she said finally looking into my eyes...but then instantly looked away.....god she was beautiful..

We finally reached home where mom,dad,Tanya and Rahul were present as some rituals were still left..I noticed how Aisha was comfortable around Tanya.....which Nilima was never around her....

finally early in the morning.....everyone decided to take a leave..Aisha touched the feet of mumma and papa and hugged Tanya.....

"Don't be happy we'll return again tomorrow..still some Rituals are left"...Tanya told me and I ignored her again......

"Beta you go and rest now..you must be tired..... we'll come in the morning..you have to prepare something sweet for your first day in the kitchen after marriage along with breakfast......"mom told Aisha cupping her face to which she nodded..

when they were gone.....We proceeded towards the rooms....I looked at Aisha and she seemed extremely uncomfortable to me...

maybe she wasn't ready to share a room that's what was making her so fidgety.....whatever the purpose of our marriage was......it was all in vain if we didn't feel comfortable first... especially her.....we both were married in a hurry...maybe we both need time to adjust....

Besides...i am not a bloody bastard who was going to pounce on her without her permission....I was willing to give both of us time as this wedding was crucifieng for me as well....

"You can sleep in the other room.....we still don't know each other so you'll be more comfortable there"....I told her to which she nodded and if I wasn't wrong..I saw a sense of relief in her eyes..which made me fucking angry....what type of a person she thinks I am.....she was still doing the new bride drama......I went away to my room and prepared a drink.. finally I got married again...

_________________________

Hello everyone ❤️😀

Finally Aditya and Aisha are married😀❤️❤️

how did you like the chapter 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Like, comment and follow me if you haven't already ❤️❤️💛⭐⭐⭐

Till the next time...do take care❤️