♥️SIXTEEN♥️

ADITYA'S POV:-

I was sitting in my office and just thinking about things...feeling I'm in deep issues.....

Aisha had totally taken over my fucking mind....whenever I saw her I acted like a dumb fool.....just gawking at her continuously.....but looked away whenever I felt her looking at me...

Am I attracted to her....but I don't like her in that way I resolved my heart.....No No..I couldn't be attracted to her...i told myself again.....realising what a fucking idiot I was being..I decided to focus on my work..

Suddenly there was a knock at my door..."Come in.."..i said and Mr.Sharma entered my office..

"Hello Aditya are you busy"...he asked.."No Sir come in and have a seat"..I said and he nodded sitting down...

"you'll like to have something"..I asked him and he refused politely.."Here are the documents you asked for..they are complete and I have checked them myself...just need your signatures...."he said while i was going through the same...

"if you don't mind may I ask you how is your married life going....I mean you're not facing any issues right?"....he asked me nervously....

"No no sir everything is great..Aisha is very balanced"..I told him and he released a satisfied breath...."Why are you asking this...is everything alright.."..i asked him sensing his uncomfort..

"It's just that people talk...How it's her second marriage...Our relatives... they judge her and Aisha is also too closed up since the death of Paras...

She was a very bubbly girl before.. always talking.....but after her marriage...."..he said and gulped..tears filling his eyes...and i forwarded the glass of water to him....

"she didn't wanted to get married so soon...but understand from my point of view too...she is my only child...what if something had happened to me or her mother...she would be alone.....

I married her to Paras forcefully and she stopped meeting both of us...her mother and me....but after his death...when i saw her...she had changed... completely changed....

She was no more my little girl...it felt like she is someone else...she stopped talking and started avoiding us...

I and her mother decided to marry her again to you...I..I just hope she is still not angry at us..."..he said and wiped his tears....

"She is fine..it takes time to overcome sorrow...moreover we have both lost someone we loved...Give her time..."..i said and he nodded at me...smiling....

"she can be extremely stubborn sometimes..and also can rip your head..she talks too much"he said and started to laugh...

But Aisha did not talk much I observed..she usually kept quiet..I pondered...maybe she is still greiving....."okay then I'll take a leave..see you.."I nodded and he left..

God this girl is going to make me fucking crazy.....I did no work today apart from just thinking about her.....

she looked so pretty when she was going to her parents home and on top of it she fucking asked me..!!..

I couldn't fucking answer anything about how she looked..but why did she tie her hair.....I liked it more when she kept them open....wisps of hair falling on her cheeks made her look more mesmerizing....

Enough..I said to myself and focussed on work..

At night after completing my work....I reached to pick Aisha up.....I rang the doorbell....Mrs.Sharma opened the door..

"Aditya..how are you son..please come in"she said and I nodded politely.."Aisha Aditya is here"...she called her....we went to sit in the living room..Mr.Sharma joined me....

"Hello here's your coffee"....Aisha's sweet voice came to me....and I nodded curtly.."I'm not letting you go without having dinner"..Mrs.Sharma said..I nodded politely and continued my conversation with Mr.Sharma..

After dinner we decided to take a leave..Aisha hugged her mom and dad and promised to come back again soon..we sat in the car and started headed home....

"Thank you so much...."she said in her sweet voice that fucking did something to me....."for what" ..I asked simply....

"for letting me come to meet mom and dad.."....she said still looking in her lap...."they are your parents...I haven't done anything special..."..i said while driving the car....

"Sometimes...we do so much with small gestures thinking we did nothing special Aditya...and you've done that....I..I mean Mumma was very happy...and so was I..."..she said and looked at me with her beautiful eyes....

I just hummed in response....not understanding her words.....when we reached home.....I went to work in my office and she went to her room...

AISHA'S POV:-

Aditya was such a good person...I was sick with worry if he'll let me meet mumma and papa...but he proved that men aren't same...

he didn't even raise his voice and let me meet my parents.....

these small kindness filled gestures were new to me and made insane amount of butterflies flutter in my heart.....

finally I am starting to believe my mom's words..maybe he is the one for me..I thought to myself and smiled......

_____________________

Hello everyone ❤️❤️

Aisha is falling hard maybe💋💋💕💕💕💕💕💕

What do you all think about Aditya??❤️❤️❤️

Like, comment and follow me if you haven't already ❤️❤️❤️⭐⭐⭐

Till the next time...do take care❤️❤️❤️