♥️TWENTY-SEVEN♥️

AISHA'S POV:-

I was very angry at Aditya which shocked me too...I have never displayed my emotions so openly like this...but I was only glaring at him feeling anger and jealously surprisingly with a certain pain in my heart I wasn't able to understand my own feelings....

I shouted on both his assistants and told them to leave and finally turned to look at him...."Is this what you do at office behind my back...hugging and kissing other women"...I shouted at him and smacked his chest..he stood there with a smirk on his face and amusement dancing in his eyes....which made me more angry...and i smacked his chest again..."Don't you dare laugh...answer me..."..i said and crossed my arms...

"actually what if I did.... actually I wanted to tell you since a few days then decided not to....I am having an affair Aisha...."he told me with a straight face and my hands fall down my sides while I looked towards the floor with tears filling my eyes...my heart broke into pieces hearing him say this...

"Answer me.."he said..and a lone tear rolled out of my eyes....he lifted my face with his finger.."why are you crying.."he asked me softy....."Are you having an affair....because if you are...I..I can't go through everything again".....I asked him biting my lips tightly holding my breath...

There was something wrong with me...just now I learnt to live a little and again infidelity struck me harshly....I always ended with husband's who found me repulsive......Paras had an affair and so does Aditya...a few more tears rolled down my eyes...pain...that's what I was feeling..

I felt as if someone has seared hot coals on my aching heart...I looked up and saw Aditya looking at me with confusion marring his face...and the moment i looked in his eyes... things got clear for me..I'm in love with my husband and he's having an affair...the thought alone made me cry more...

ADITYA'S POV:-

I was actually enjoying a lot seeing Aisha shout on me.....she looked fucking sexy while shouting and questioning me...that was her first time showing her anger so openly....so I decided to tease her a little more.....

I put on a straight face controlling my laughter and lied about my affair but things got fucking twisted when I noticed the tears in her beautiful eyes..

Then her words threw me off in the worst fucking way..."Are you having an affair....because if you are...I..I can't go through everything again"..she said and i looked at her with anger... clenching my fist...what the fuck was that supposed to mean...I was angry at myself to stretch the joke understanding how sensitive she is.....

She looked at me with her tear filled eyes...."I know you don't like me but I never thought you'll have an a..a..affair.....if you want her so divorce me.....I'm not going to stop you.."she said and started crying again..

How did she even got the fucking idea that I don't want her...I was fucking aching with need since the night I saw her taking cold showers sleeping in agony....

I wanted nothing more than to kiss her and ravish her body......but my stubborn nature and my past was stopping me.....My cold behaviour towards her made her to think that way.....I decided and pinched the bridge of my nose....Fuck....I needed to comfort my wife..

"Aisha look at me"....I told her but she refused and kept on crying.....I held her face between my hands gently and made her look up...

"I'm not having an affair with anyone..I was just joking....she stumbled and I was helping her..."..I said and wiped her tears with my thumb....

"I don't want her....Infact I'm never going to have an affair....I know when you love someone with everything you have and you find out about how they stab your back.....it kills you....."I said my brain drifting towards Nilima...but then I shook my head.....

"I saw how she was looking at you..she wants you Aditya"...she said and God she was beautiful..her eyes were red and puffy from crying..her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing heavily..

I turned her and pressed her to my chest...."I only want you..you're so beautiful..a man would be an idiot if he would leave such a beautiful wife and have affairs outside..and trust me I'm not an idiot.."...I whispered near her ear and kissed it softly.....she sucked in a breath and I smiled against her ear.....

"You're so perfect in every sense Aisha and I think I like you, I find you very attractive...."I said and starter to trail hot kisses on her neck....she smelled so fucking good.....I continued peppering kisses on her neck and smiled when I felt her coming closer to me and when her soft hands covered mine...

I turned her so that she was facing me..."You don't even know what you do to me......you don't realise how beautiful you are..I'm lucky I've found you.."..I told her and kissed her forehead.....I then kissed her cheeks..."don't doubt on me and yourself.....our marriage is forever"...I told her and she hugged me tightly while i wrapped my hands around her and kissed her hair...

We stood wrapped in each other's embrace for a long time..."why did you come to my office"....I asked her..."I wanted to surprise you..and also wanted to go for dinner"..she told me still wrapped in my arms.....

"Aisha...you just mentioned about your previous husband...do You need to tell me anything..did he cheat on you....".. I asked her because that was going on in my head..did she suffer the same way I did..."Please I don't want to talk about it...Please Aditya..I'll tell you someday....."..she said hugging me tightly and i decided to let go....

"Okay....Go and freshen up in the washroom...I'll take you wherever you want to go and then we'll have dinner.."..I told her and she nodded...I kissed her hair one more time and released her..she blushed and went to the washroom...

I am in trouble i decided...i confessed to her that I like her..she was getting in my heart.....but the thought didn't looked scary.....it looked quiet pleasant...but was it this easy...

_________________________

Heyy everyone ♥️♥️

I was busy that's why couldn't update earlier♥️♥️

Finally something happened🤭🤭😭😭😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️I love this side of Aditya❤️

Can we complete 900 votes soon♥️♥️they're gonna have their first 💋💋 soon ♥️♥️♥️🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Like, comment and follow me if you haven't already ⭐☺️❤️

Till the next time...do take care ❤️❤️❤️