♥️TWELVE♥️

AISHA'S POV:-

I wasn't able to sleep at all even though I was tired still sleep was far away from my eyes....I started to remove all the jewellery and makeup and changed into a nightgown and then took out all the roses from my hair which was a tiring process..

I was glad I was sleeping in a different room and that Aditya understood I need time....it would make things more awkward...

however I could feel that he was very cold towards me.....did I do something wrong..I thought.....maybe he was tired and I was wondering unnecessarily...I tossed and turned the whole night and when I was persistent sleep would not come to me....I got up and checked the time..it was 7 am..I decided to get up and prepare for my first day in the kitchen..

I called Mumma and asked her at what time everyone would be coming....and after some greetings...she informed they would be coming in an hour....

I went to Aditya's room and knocked.....after 2 minutes I heard him yell..."what happened why did you knock"....he said in a grumpy voice..I bit my lips to stop my laugh....

"Your parents, Tanya and Rohan would be coming soon...they are on the way.... please wake up....."he grumbled and shouted...."okay"..

"Do you want me to make you coffee"..I asked him....."yes...Black..."..he shouted in a sleepy voice.....I giggled to myself..he was not an early riser after all..I went to the kitchen and started making coffee for him..

ADITYA'S POV:-

I was in a deep sleep when Aisha knocked at my door....even though I did not want to appear rude.....still I was sleepy and grumpy...I fucking hate when anyone disturbs me while I am sleeping...

I smoked a cigarette and after it went to have a shower....then dressed up in a blue button down shirt and jeans and went down..

"Goodmorning here's your coffee"....Aisha said in her sweet voice and I just stood there staring at her...

she was wearing a blue saree with simple makeup....but what caught my attention was the wedding chain and the vermillion......her hair were wet and flowing till her waist....she was looking like a vision....

"what happened you didn't like your coffee".....she asked me tucking her hair behind her ear and still no words came out of my mouth.....

"Ummm...you said to make black coffee....If it's not good I'll make another cup..."...she said getting confused at my quietness.....still not meeting my eyes...whereas i was unable to take my away from her......she was still looking confused when the doorbell rang...."they are here"..she said and went to open the door.

Mom,dad,Tanya and Rahul entered at once.....Aisha touched the feet of mom and dad and hugged Tanya....after which we proceeded to the living room....

Aisha went to the kitchen and served tea to everyone....."wow beta..the tea is good".....dad said and Aisha smiled softly thanking him.....

"Aditya today Aisha was up early... weren't you both supposed to sleep till late....."Tanya said wiggling her eyebrows....Aisha blushed and I ignored her......

"Don't tease your brother Tanya..he is married now......Aisha beta have you made breakfast?"mom asked Aisha and she nodded her head.....

Aisha beta have you made breakfast?"mom asked Aisha and she nodded her head

________________________

Hello everyone ❤️❤️

What do you think about the chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️

What about Aisha's saree😉♥️♥️♥️♥️

Like, comment and follow me if you haven't already ❤️❤️❤️⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Till the next time...do take care❤️❤️❤️