♥️FOURTEEN♥️

AISHA'S POV:-

I was sleeping peacefully when again I had a bad dream..... remembering how Paras bashed me the first day after our marriage because I slept till late....

"you whore how dare you sleep this late.....no concern for your husband....till now your father has not sent any money..."..he said and grabbed my hair.."call that old bastard and ask him to send some money and jewellery..and don't you dare to tell him anything..otherwise you'll suffer..now get up and make me something to eat.."...

I still remember how his girlfriend used to stay with us and how they both used to torture me.....when I didn't listen to them they both used to beat me up and lock me in a room..

I got up crying..These dreams would never leave me..why couldn't Paras like me?

Am I such a bad person....I understood that he didn't like me and had a girlfriend but then he should have refused for the marriage or should have divorced me..but he wanted to torture me..he wanted to break me...I checked the time...it was dawn....I ran a brush through my hair and went down... hoping Aditya won't shout on me for sleeping till late

I didn't spot him when I went to the living room..he mentioned he had some work...maybe he was still in his office.... I knocked and checked....he was neither there..I started to search for him and finally went towards his room and knocked..."come in"..he said and i walked in..

I saw a happy picture of him and his previous wife on the wall probably from their marriage and gulped... feeling I have invaded his personal space...

He was sitting on his bed working on his laptop...he looked at me..."Are you busy..I was looking for you...I thought you've gone somewhere...."..I whispered...

"what are you doing here..stop with all this..this is my personal space and I don't like being disturbed.....not everyone can move on so fast like you did"....he said to which I gasped in surprise..I looked down fighting back tears.."what do you want I'm busy..can't you see"..he said coldly..

"what would you like to have for dinner"..I asked softly.."make anything and don't disturb me.."he said..I nodded and closed the door..I tried to compose myself and went to the kitchen to make dinner....

ADITYA'S POV:-

I felt guilty after talking so rudely to her..this was my personal space and after Nilima's death I did not have a habit of having people around me..

how bad she might have felt at my snapping...but maybe it was needed..I had a strong feeling that she made me weak..I couldn't sleep in the afternoon at all..my mind was constantly drifting to Aisha..her laugh..her eyes...her waist..she was beautiful..it was difficult to control myself around her..that's why I decided to maintain a distance from her from now on..

After i was done with my work....I went to the dining room and saw that she was watching that Shahrukh old fucker's movie....I remembered her earlier conversations with Tanya...god what does she finds in him..I looked at the screen for two minutes and saw no appealing quality in him..her eyes were glued to the screen and she didn't even notice me....when I looked closely she was crying..I felt like a jerk for snapping at her...

"Aisha why are you crying..is it because of my earlier behaviour...look I was busy..I didn't wanted to snap at you"..I said..she got up and started to wipe her face.."I wasn't crying because of that.."she said..

"then why are you crying..did something happen"..I asked her....she then answered.."it's this movie....you know what Shahrukh dies in the end..he loved the heroine too much and had a disease..he sacrificed his love"....she said and started crying again....

"you're crying because of a movie"..I asked her shocked..she nodded her head and blushed..

God she was so cute....I just wanted to pinch her cheeks and kiss them..they were all flushed because of crying..I stiffled a laugh.."when you're done crying will you serve me dinner...I'm starving"..I told her..she looked at me and nodded her head.."of course..please sit..I'll just get you your dinner"...she said and ran to the kitchen..only then I laughed..god she was mad.....

"Do you have to go to office tomorrow"she asked me..I nodded...."I have breakfast at 8 am"..she nodded and then we both went to sleep...

__________________________

Hello everyone ❤️❤️😀😊

Hope everyone is doing good 😊😊😊

Shahrukh Khan is something else🤭🤣🤣🤣♥️♥️♥️♥️how many of you like him🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥♥️♥️♥️...and how many of you cry watching his movies 😭😭😭🙁🙁🙁🙁

Can you guess the movie Aisha was watching 🙈🙈😊😊😊

Like, comment and follow me if you haven't already ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Till the next time...do take care♥️