♥️EIGHTEEN♥️

AISHA'S POV:-

We reached Mumma and Papa's home in the evening and it was beautiful with a big lawn and a small pond.....their house was tastefully decorated with cream and red curtains and was royal looking......

I went and touched their feet.."God bless you beta..how are you"mom asked...."I'm good...".. i said smiling

Tanya came to me and I hugged her.."wow Aisha you look good"....she said and i smiled......"you look so pretty Tanya"...i told her and she rolled her eyes....."yeah right..with all this increased weight...call me a whale..."..she said and i giggled.....

I went to the kitchen and made tea for everyone...and saw Aditya talking to Rohan...and called him too...

"mom I'm hungry.... let's have dinner..Me and Aisha have to do something important later...."Tanya said and I couldn't help but giggled......

"What is your important work..tell us..maybe we'll help you"...mom asked with concern....."Don't ask mom..it's not what you're thinking.....just ignore her..she's been after my life since morning ....."Rahul said and Tanya just glared at him..

we had dinner...and all the while Aditya and Rahul were discussing about the stock market.....after dinner Tanya took me by my hand....."please don't disturb us.. we're busy"...she said.....

"Tanya you keep quiet.....let Bhabhi speak...I've never heard her voice...."..Rahul said...."Me too..."..Aditya said and everyone started laughing...."I just talked to you in the morning Aditya..."..i said with wide eyes but bit my lips when i saw everyone laughing and Aditya looking at me smirking....

"Where are you going Tanya....Aditya and bhabhi need to spend time alone...."....Rahul asked teasing her and Tanya glared at him.....

"mom a new Shahrukh movie is coming today.. we're going to watch it..don't disturb us.."..she said and i nodded my head....I saw Aditya rolling his eyes and huffing in response.....

"Do whatever you want to..I and your dad are going to rest..wake us up when you want to leave"..mom and dad got up and left the room..

"Aditya Rahul please go and make some popcorns for us....come Aisha the movie will start in 5 minutes.."Tanya said....and i looked at her with wide eyes...feeling wierd that she ordered Rahul to make popcorns...I never ordered Paras around...and looked at Rahul with wide eyes while he was going to the kitchen....

Do people listen to orders of someone they love...i thought and got up.....

"It's okay I'll make the popcorns you both please sit..."I offered...."no bhabhi it's okay.. we'll manage".....Rahul smiled..I nodded and went to watch the movie....

ADITYA'S POV:-

Seriously she wanted to watch the movie I thought...she could refuse...then we could have gone home and maybe spend time together....but no..she kept that old fucker in priority.....i thought and scoffed....

"What's in him that women are so crazy about him....sometime later he has to walk with a fucking walking stick...."..i said and Rahul laughed....."I agree"...he said....

Rahul made popcorns and added them in two different bowls.."I'll share mine with Tanya you share with Aisha"...he said and I nodded..

we entered the living room and saw both of them drowned in T.V.....Rahul went and sat next to Tanya who cuddled to him and kept her head on his chest.....

I went and sat beside Aisha..it was the first time we were watching a movie together I thought and watched her closely.....enjoying her expressions more than the fucking movie.....

I observed her eyes widening when he was getting beaten up which he fucking deserved...and her crying when he died which also he did in every fucking movie...

Popcorns I asked her....."thanks.."...she mumbled without looking at me..her gaze fixed at the movie..I rolled my eyes and stiffled a laugh..

It was a stupid movie in which Shahrukh was running after someone who looked like him..Aisha and Tanya were both crying when he died.....

"why does he have to die in all his movies"....Rahul huffed...I laughed at his words......Tanya and Aisha both glared at us..after an hour..the movie finally finished..

both of their faces were red from crying......"Here take this..."....I offered her tissues....."Thank you"...she said softly....her cheeks turning more red.....

"Oh my god it was such a good movie.."...Tanya cried.."yes but I hated why he died at last..it pains my heart to see him suffer.."....Aisha said wiping her tears to which Imade a face in response.....

"can you both stop it already..I'm having a hell of a headache"..Rahul said and obviously....they ignored him.."just go and call mom...it's getting late"...Tanya told Rohan who called mom......

Mom came down and locked the door after seeing us off....Tanya and Aisha both hugged each other and we walked to our cars.....I made her sit...and then started driving home....

_________________________

Hello everyone ❤️😁

How did you like the chapter ❤️❤️😁😁

Someone had a movie date unknowingly 😁😁❤️😂😂❤️❤️and it was very cuteee❤️❤️❤️❤️

Like, comment and follow me if you haven't already ❤️❤️🙂😉💛

Till the next time...do take care❤️❤️❤️