𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼, 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓭𝔂

Benny's POV.

Summer was almost here. It's the last week of school before summer is here. Baseball all day long. No school work. No distractions. Baseball is my life. I mean ever since my dad gave up his dream for my mom and first child, Theo, my older brother, I wanted to live his dream for him. That meant nothing else but baseball. I loved baseball for like forever, my sister knew how to play but she didn't like it so I thought it should be me.

I woke up earlier than usual. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, grabbed lunch and ate my breakfast. I sat down to watch tv for a while. When I looked at the clock I realised I'm gonna miss the bus so I grabbed my bag and ran out the door towards the bus stop. The bus was about to leave when I banged on the door, and headed towards the back of the bus, There I met with Ham, squints, tommy and Timmy, Yeah yeah and Elswenger. It's his last day before he moves. He's a cool guy.

"Benny man, take your time, you definitely won't miss the bus," squints yelled sarcastically.

"Even tommy made it here faster than you," Timmy said with tommy repeating.

"Yeah yeah, were you distracted by someone?" Yeah yeah nudged me when I sat next to ham.

"Don't worry Ben, we definitely won't tease you all day about her." Ham smirked.

This is gonna be a long day.

Jackie's POV.

I woke up with a messy bed head and...Fuck. I'm gonna be late for school. I ripped the covers off my body and sprinting towards my closet. When I was looking through my clothes, perfect outfit for school. 

Jackie's outfit ^^

Jackie's outfit ^^

I swung open the door to be hit with a hard chest. Gage.

"I'm driving to school and you're coming, mom said," Gage looked down at me. Thank god, I hate missing the bus. It's embarrassing. 

"Wendy is waiting in the living room for you," I nodded. He left. Wendy is my best friend, has been since I was five and she was seven. Yup we aren't in the same grade but we were always close. 

I brush my teeth, and run to the kitchen to grab lunch.

"Sooooo," I turned around to be face to face with Wendy.

"Did you tell him?"

"Tell who?" I said confused.

"You know who, you can't hide your feelings forever."

"I don't have feelings for him! We are just friends, besides even if I did, I would be able to hide them if you keep your big mouth shut." I chuckled.

"HURRY UP OR IM LEAVING YOUR ASSES BEHIND!" Gage yelled from outside. We ran outside and piled into the car. While wendy was talking my ear off, We drove down all the familiar roads. When we stopped at a red light, the bus had stopped right next to us. 

 "Aren't they in your grade, Jack?" She exclaimed as Ham Porter and Squints were yelling with their heads out the window. I chuckled at this, weirdos. I saw a familiar figure through the window but couldn't tell who it was. I shrugged. We kept on driving til we got the school parking lot. We all got out and heard yelling from the bus stops. 

There they were, the sandlot boys, all 9 of them, well it would soon be 8 because Elswenger was moving tomorrow. Oh well. Gage ran off  to the football team while me and Wendy walked towards our lockers.

"Are you sure you have no feelings for him I mean come on! You guys would be so cute together and he obviously likes you!" Wendy ranted as she leaned against her locker. I shut my locker

"Wendy Jane Peffercorn, I don't have feelings for Benny Rodriguez alright. Sure he's a great friend and all but it won't work out, it's not like he has feelings for me. There is nothing between us, Wendy."

That was bit long for my first chapter but I hope you like it, more characters will be introduced but not yet ;)

Baiiiiiii