𝓛𝓲𝔃 𝓡𝓸𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓮𝔃

Jackie's POV 

"Who's that?!" I heard from the bottom of the stairs as I talked to Mrs. Rodriguez at the kitchen counter. I turned my head to see a girl who looked the same age as Giovanni.

"Liz," Benny paused and looked at me with fear, "this is my friend, Jackie, Jackie this is my sister," I turned back to the girl and she was glaring at me. "Liz,"

"Why is she here?" She asked angrily. What did I do to her? 

"Elizabeth," her mom sternly directed. Liz stomped her way over to me and glared at me harder. I glared even harder.

"Leave, Michaels," what? Fucking Rodriguez!

"Elizabeth! STOP IT!" Mrs Rodriguez grabbed her daughters arm and gently pulled her away.

"Why does she have to be here? Can't she leave! That's what he did!" She pointed at me.

"Uh Jackie, come with me to the front yard," Benny grabbed my hand and took me to the porch. I looked back to see Liz and Mrs Rodriguez in tears. Benny pulled me Through the front door and shut the door. I heard Liz yelling with her mom.

"Um what was that about?" I asked him as we sat on the porch swing.

"Uh she doesn't really trust any girl I've talked to. Not even my cousins, but I think she went a little far with you, she was a bit more angry with you, don't worry about it, she'll get over it," he wrapped his arms around me, for comfort.

"I should go, Wendy's waiting ," I unwrapped my arms from around him and left his porch.

Benny's POV

My mom never told me why Liz never liked the Michaels. When Liz was my age, she and One of the Michaels were best friends, but then they had a fight and haven't talked since.

My older brother, Theo, and The older Michaels boys used to fight all the time in high school, I always asked why he fought with the Michaels, my family never told me why. Liz told me to stay out of it and never talk to the Michaels, obviously I didn't listen. I walked back inside to get shoved into the door.

"What did I tell you? Stay away from the Michaels, don't go near them, don't think about them, no nothing! Ok?" I pushed her off of me and walked away to my room slamming the door. Only for it to be slammed open again. 

"Benny! Those people are bad people! Don't go near them! They drag people into shit all the time! If I see you with her again, I will literally kill her, you understand?!" I didn't look up at her. She grabbed my collar and brought me close to her face. Why is she being so aggressive? She's never like this! 

"Do you understand me?" She breathed in and asked calmly. I nodded slowly as she let her grip on my collar go. She sent a face of pity to me and then left slamming the door. Then I heard yelling again. Mom and Liz never got along for years. Liz has gotten worse with her temper. 

But I want to see Jackie again. Jackie has been my crush for years. I can't give up on her now. 

Sorry it took a long time to update. I finally went back to school and then I got too much work handed out to me. But it's finally here. A bit short but still here. Bye loves xx