𝓕𝓮𝔀 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

Jackie's POV 

"Boo!" I wrapped my arms around Mateo whilst tickling him. My mama was in the kitchen finishing off the food. My abuelita and aunt Mae are gonna help her with the desserts when they get here. My brothers were all taking the food outside to the backyard. My relatives are in the valley  for the 4th of July and my Birthday is in 2 days so they're all staying in a hotel In town.

It's been a few weeks since me and Benny started dating and it's been pretty good. He told Smalls about us since Smalls is respectful with keeping secrets unlike the others. Wendy, I told her an hour after he asked me out and no one in our family knows. Yet.

I've been hanging out with Wendy a lot lately. Mostly cause I feel bad for leaving her a lot, also because I love her and I miss her. 

"Domi! Stop it!" He continued to giggle as I tickled Mateo. 

"Mateo, come on, let's get you dressed alright, Jacks, something nice to wear please," I groaned at my mama babying Mateo and nagging on me to wear something nice. What's wrong with my outfit now? Simple black tank top, blue Jeans (that were mama's ) a maroon jacket and black converses. 

I guess my shoes are a little worn out from playing baseball. But cmon this is the most nicest  I can be. I ran to the garage and slammed the door. I turned the light on. I walked up to it. I ran my hand over it's white paint. It felt fresh but yet dry.

"It looks good, Domi, I'm glad someone found use to the garage," I was startled by a deep voice. I looked up and it was my dad. 

"Dad," I nervously let out. 

"How long did it take to build?" He sipped beer from the bottle in his hand. 

"About...3 years," he walked up to it and grazed his hand over it. He looked up and smiled.

"It's perfect, little Dom," I glanced back at it.

(This is my dream car btw, it's fucking sexy 🥵)

I built together my own Nissan Skyline r34. I found the main build under the train tracks and I rolled it into the garage, ever since then I ran around every junk yard here in the valley to find parts, when I earned enough money, I would buy brand new parts and I sent it to a custom body shop to get it repainted. 

I've always been into cars. My dad used to be a street racer. He owned his own body shop since Alejandro was born. I found out when I saw him and some other people with nice cars driving down streets at night. 

That's how my mama and dad met. My mama was the only girl who would street race like the men. That's what my dad loved about her, that she was a lot like him, wasn't afraid to get grease under her fingernails. My mama and dad raced each other with a bet, whoever won got to choose the loser's loss. A date with each other. 

"Ever thought about racing again, dad?" He shook his head. 

"Too old for that now, I had seven beautiful kids, one of which don't even know who I am," he chuckled.

"You're 47 and I'm sure Mateo will get to know and love you like we did," he walked over to me and hugged my side.

"You've grown up fast, Domi, You sound like a grown up sometimes," I looked up at him. 

"Wanna take it for a drive?" I smirked. I jumped in the car, put my belt on and started the car. My dad got in in the passenger seat and buckled up too.

I revved the car a bit so it could warm up. I heard the garage door open, all 6 of my siblings and my mama walked out with their jaws dropped. 

"What the Fuuuuuuucckkkkkkkk?!!" Gio slurred. I could see my mama's face in the rear view mirror. Death stare.

"Shit..." Kaden was star struck.

I revved the car again and pressed  the button to open the garage big door. I sped out as soon as the door opened. My dad held onto the bars as i was speeding down the street, almost breaking the stick shift. 

"Maybe you're as good as I am, Domi," he yelled over the engine. I started to slow down as I got closer to town and stopped at the lights.

"I practised with you're old supra, but it run down so I started on this," the light turned green. I started to go again when I saw a few familiar people running across the road. I quickly braked. My dad held my shoulders back so my head didn't hit anything. I looked through the strands of hair that were in my face. 

Benny stopped and looked at my car. He saw me through the windshield and smirked. He winked and I playfully rolled my eyes. He chuckled and kept running with smalls. 

It was sunset, where are they going?

Oh well. 

I stepped on the petal, sending us down the street as fast as the flash. We need to get home to greet the rest of the family.