𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱, 𝓙𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓮

Benny's POV.

"Benny, you gotta tell her man, you can't keep being in love with her from sitting behind her in chemistry." Kenny was laughing.

"Yeah yeah, don't be chicken!" Yeah yeah and squints were teasing.

"What are you laughing at squints? Are you gonna tell Wendy you love her?" I was frustrated. Teasing me about some girl.

Jackie Michaels. Most popular girl in school along with Her best friend. ugh I do not know how to describe how amazing she is. But...I do not  have a crush on her. I don't have time for girls. I mean I have baseball, my family and the boys, what more could I ask for?

"Hey! Where's Tommy?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. We all scanned our eyes through the building hallway.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP THAT! GIVE ME MY BOOKS BACK JERK!" We heard from the end of the hallway. Tommy!

We were all walking over angrily. We saw Phillips and his team holding Tommy's books in the air and pinning him against the lockers. At this point, killing Phillips was the only thing on my mind... but then.

Jackie's POV 

"Wendy please stop! I don't have feelings, ok?" Wendy has been following me, trying to get me to admit I have feelings for Benny.

I must admit Benny is very good looking and sweet but I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP THAT! GIVE ME MY BOOKS BACK JERK!" we heard screaming from the end of the hallway. 

There was a little kid pinned on the lockers by the baseball team and they were waving his books right in his face. I knew exactly who was doing this. I sprinted over there.

"Phillips! Leave him alone!" Why he was doing this? I'll never know.

"Why should I, Michaels?" He yelled in my face.

"Because you know what i will do if you don't!" I yelled back. I was pretty well known for being the neutral in school but this made me snap.

"PHILLIPS!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see the 8 best friends of the little kid, Benny leading them of course, down the hallway, walking here angrily.

"Get off him now Phillips!" I was getting pissed and Phillips saw this.

"Phillips!" I continued. 

 He let go of the  kid and told his team to drop the books and leave. He glared at me, burning holes in me. They all walked off. That's when I felt 2 small arms wrap around me. I looked down to realize the kid was Tommy Timmons. He was a 3rd grader. Really, Phillips? A third grader?

"Thank you so much, Jackie!!" Tommy's voice was cracking, he was gonna cry. I bent down to his level. 

"Hey, it's ok Tommy. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"My shoulder hurts a bit but it would be broken if you didn't help me. Thank you!" He replaced the sad face with a smile. I smiled back.

"Anytime Tommy! If you ever need help again, Come to me and I'll handle it for you, ok?" 

He nodded his head vigorously. He ran off to his brother, Timmy. Benny and the boys came up to me. 

"Wow Jackie! That was incredible!"

"Yeah Yeah, truly!"

"Thanks for helping him!"

They were all talking at once, I didn't understand a thing. I stood there with a confused face but shrugged my shoulders. 

"It's all good guys! Phillips is a prick. He shouldn't be doing that to anyone." I said. My eyes made its way to the back of the group, there stood Benny alone, staring right at me. He noticed that I caught him staring, he looked down. His face was pure red. Hmm.

*RRRRIIINNNNGGG* 

"Oh sorry guys, gotta get to class. See ya around!" I yelped while running to 1st period.

I turned my head to see the group separating and Benny walking towards my class, while waving to Bertram and Kenny. 

I walked inside and sat next to Stella, my Chemistry friend. Benny walked in and looked at me straight away. I felt something. Ehh might be nothing.

That was longer than last chapter, and I know i might be posting tomorrow since i don't have school work. Thanks Corona :) 

Baiiii