𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓪

Benny's POV

It's been a few days since I've seen Jackie. I was walking to Small's house to pick him up when a Motorbike was speeding my way. I jumped onto Small's front grass before they hit me. When I crashed onto the grass, I looked up and the person took of their helmet.

It was a woman. She wore a leather Jacket with a white turtleneck underneath, Jeans and black combat boots, her jet black hair was tied in braids, her brown eyes were covered by her sunglasses. 

Hands curled under my armpits, helping me up was Smalls and Yeah-Yeah. We watched in fear as the woman took off her glasses, got up and hovered over me with her hands on her Knees.

"Watch where you're going kid, wouldn't want to end up under the tires," 

She smirked at me. She looked at my face and her eyes widened. She scoffed, glared at me and put her helmet back on and drove towards Jackie's. She parked her bike next to a red pick up truck that sat in the driveway.

What is she doing parking her bike there? 

"Who was that?" Smalls asked while we all watched the woman get off her bike.

"I don't know, anyone know why she's there?" I asked them glaring at the woman. 

"Yeah-Yeah I know who they are-" he was cut off by a door slamming open. Multiple cheers were heard from the front door. A little boy with shaggy black hair ran out of the door and ran up to the woman. 

The woman reached Down to the boy, picked him up and kissed his face. A tall guy with black hair in a suit walked out and ran over to hug her. The talked for a while.

"Louisa!" Out ran Jackie. She sprinted her way over to the woman and wrapped her arms around the guy and the biker. 

"Hey, little Babe," they all piled into one hug when I saw a blonde, long haired boy skateboarding towards them, I was about to walk over cause he looked weird until he screamed. 

"Mi familia, what the fucks up?" He cheered with his beer bottle before they all ran over to him and hugged him. A scream erupted from the door and an older woman ran out and hugged them all. She looked like Jackie but older. Maybe that's her Mother. I looked over at Scott and he was just as confused as I was.

"Yeah-yeah you said u knew who they were, who are they?" Smalls and I looked over at him. He looked at us as if we were stupid. 

I had never seen those older people around here before.

"Well, my little sister has play dates with the little boy over there, his name is Mateo, that's Jackie's little brother," Jackie never mentioned a little brother before. Or any brothers at the least. 

"The guy we see at school who hangs around her, the scary one, the one that's on the football team? *pauses* his name is Gage and he's Jackie's brother, Jackie has about 5 brothers," 

My eyes widened at his sentence. 5 brothers? I only have one and she has 5?! How come she never told me.

"everyone in town knows who they all are, their dad owned like a good business here in the Valley, but something happened and they haven't been around a lot, I can't believe you guys don't know who they are," yeah-yeah said in a duh tone. Scott shrugged but I was lost.

How come Jackie never told me about her siblings? Especially if everyone in town knew who they all were, she could've told me. 

"Who are the other brothers?" I asked still staring at them.

"The oldest, the one in the suit, his name is Alejandro, he works off in New York so he's barely here," I nodded. 

"The blonde one, his name is Giovanni but people around here call him Shithead, it's a weird name he made up in his 9th grade, he um...well you can tell what he's like," yeah yeah chuckled as we watched Giovanni trip on his skateboard.

"What about the other brother?" I asked. And just before Yeah-Yeah could answer, a car came roaring past us, and was headed towards their house. It was an impala. You barely see those around. They're really expensive cars. 

"Speak of the devil, the only guy in town who can afford that car is, Kaden Michaels," we watched as a bald guy with tattoos on his neck and arms parked the car and got out. He wore a big shirt, baggy shorts, knee high socks and some dickies shoes. He took off his glasses showing his face tattoo. 

Jackie's Mother ran over to him and smothered him in kisses and hugs. He hugged her back before pulling away and hugging the others.

"He um...he's the other brother, he lives somewhere in LA, he usually comes back here every 2 years but a few years ago there was a shooting and he stopped coming back. A lot of people say he's the reason there was the shooting. The whole town knows when he's back, when all the Michaels kids come back, it's like the biggest thing to ever happen in the Valley,"

Scottys eyes widened. Mine remained looking over at the family. I told the boys to go to the Sandlot. I told them I'll be over soon. I made my way over to Jackie when all the brothers walked inside. Jackie was talking to the biker woman when she looked over at me and her eyes widened.

"Benny...what are you doing here?" The biker girl turned around and glared at me. 

"I was just wondering if you're coming to the sandlot today, and who is this?" I glared back at the girl. If we were competing in a death glare contest, I'd be dead cause sheesh it looked like she was gonna murder me.

"Um..her name is Louisa, she's my sister," my eyes widened. Her sister?! How many more siblings i didn't know about?! I mean her sister almost killed me before.

"Louisa, this is Benny... he lives down the street," I tried looking at Jackie's eyes, but her face was down. 

I was about to say something before The older woman from before, came outside again.

"Ay Mis hijas, come inside for lunch-" she looked at Louisa and followed her glare to me. She looked to Jackie for help and then smiled to me.

"Oh Hola, I'm Remmi, I'm Jackie's mother, and you are?" she stuck her hand out to me. I grabbed her hand and shook it. 

"I'm Benny, Benny Rodriguez ma'am," when I introduced myself, her smile faded. She took her hand out of my grasp and fluttered her eyes. Was she okay? 

"Well um Benny...it was nice meeting you then, mis hijas, adentro ahora," she sent a fake smile to me before glaring at Jackie. Louisa glared at me once more.

"I hope you know that you aren't welcome here, Rodriguez," Louisa spat in my face. I only showed pure confusion. Jackie pulled her back and whispered to her. Louisa looked down at me and then scoffed and walked inside.

Jackie turned around and her beautiful face was visible to me again.

"What was that about?" I asked her.

"You need to go, I can't come to the sandlot for a while alright, just leave," she looked up at me with a frown on her face.

What happened to Jackie? She was never like this.

"Jacks are you okay? What's wrong?" I stepped near her and she slapped me. I stood really confused. Did she really slap me or did I imagine it? I looked up at her for an answer.

"Just go away, Rodriguez!" She stomped off back to her house and slammed the door. I looked over at the windows and I could see her siblings all discussing something. Alejandro looked over at me and walked to the window and shut the curtains.

I'm sorry, what the fuck just happened? 

It's been a while since I posted on this story, thinking of ideas for a story is hard. This chapter actually just took me  half an hour to make. If it's shitty, its shitty but if u liked it, vote for it. Thanks babes xoxo