I Am Rejecting This Alliance....

Jo wada kiya unse hamse

Dekhna nibha kar dikhaenge hum,

Na naam unka aaega hoton par

Magar bhula bhi na payenge hum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVING ROOM , MALHOTRA MANSION

Neyonika stood their palming her head as she knew that his monster son is gonna burst soon same was the reaction of everyone except for cabir as he didn't know anything.Abhimanyu frowned looking at a shocked nandini but his attention soon got diverted hearing a shout.

Manik*Shouting*- What the hell mom . How can you just bring a fucking alliance for me without even asking.

Raj*sternly*- Manik language

Manik*angrily*- Oh... just fuck the language yaar i don't bloody care

Dhruv*calmly*- Manik its okay we will talk about it shaant hoja we will talk about it.....right cabir samjha na isse.

He said looking at cabir who sat their lost in his own world.Well cabir was really shocked on hearing this news when he came to know about their relationship and how nandini filled manik.s life with happiness he promised himself that he will never let any harm touch their relationship and natasha was not at all giving him good vibes. Abhimanyu shook cabir to bring him out of his trance and he also shouted after recovering from the shock.

Cabir*shouting*- How can you guys even think of bringing an alliance for manik

Abhi*raising his eyebrow*-Tu kaha ja rhi h babydoll

Abhimanyu said looking at nandini who was about to leave silently as she didn't wanted to cry infront of everyone.She knew that manik is not gonna leave her ever but the mere thought of getting manik married to anyone brought tears to her eyes and moreover she was angry when she heard of the alliance so she decided to quietly move away in order to sort her mind.

Nandini*trying to control her sobs*- Bhai hospital......mein emergency .....hai i really need to go ,bye

She said and hurriedly walked out to avoid further  questions .Manik knew that she is going to cry and this is the last thing on the earth he wished for, so he decided to follow her as soon as possible. Cabir was also worried about her so he signaled manik with his eyes who gave an assuring nod.

Mukti- Manik ek baar bat to sun le ......she is a really good girl.

Cabir- Mukti you know what tera bhi dimaag kharab ho gya h.

Neyonika- Manik ek bar give her a chance

Manik - Mom i am not giving any damn chance to anyone ...and i need to go so bye

Raj- Manik you are not stepping out of the house without sorting this out.

Manik- Ok fine.....i am rejecting this alliance .......end of the discussion bye.

Jhanvi- Manu beta meri baat toh sun le

Cabir- Mom you too......aur kis kis ko pta tha iss alliance ke baare mein

Shreekanth- Tujhe manik aur nandini ko chod ke sabko pta tha

Cabir- Toh aap sab hi shaadi kar lena *to manik* Tu jaa and call me too.

Cabir said while manik nodded and walked out .He walked out and tried calling nandini but she was not picking up his calls .He sat in his car and started driving.