I Am Happy For You....

She feels good when they split all

their expenses. But also when

he buys her flowers.

Inside a feminist hides

an archaic desire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Study Room , Murthy Mansion

2:00 P.M.

Nandini entered inside with a tray of food to find her father sitting on the chair looking outside the window deeply lost in his thoughts

Nandini entered inside with a tray of food to find her father sitting on the chair looking outside the window deeply lost in his thoughts. She placed the tray on the table and sat in front of him.

Nandini*meekly*- Dad!!

Ashish * sternly*- I don't want to talk right now, you may leave Ms. Murthy

His words hurt Nandini, her father never talked to her like that, he is the most loving father he was just hurt . He always gave most of his time to his children , he tried to make them comfortable in every possible way. They used to discuss everything but his princess  his such a big thing from him and that too for so many years. His words made her cry.

Nandini *crying*- Dad i am sorry i wanted to tell you but we were in 10th standard dad and i know you guys wouldn't appreciate me getting into a relationship this early and after that me and manik had many problems between us. When i went to London, i didn't come back for 5 years and we wanted to tell everyone par usse pehle yeh sab ho gya.

Ashish panicked on hearing her cries he could bear anything but his princess crying because of him.

Ashish *hugging her*- Shh...mera bacha bas i am not angry, i am just hurt princess you shouldn't have hid it from us.

Nandini*sobbing*- I am sorry papa

Ashish*rubbing her back*- Shh...bas you realised your mistake na and you are guilty that's enough. Chal ab rona band kr aur khana kahte hai.

He wiped Nandini's tears , and served for both of them in a single plate, like the way he used to do in her childhood. He forwarded a morsel towards her.

Ashish *feeding her*- Wese yeh bta propose kisne kiya tha pehle.

Nandini *whining*- Daddd!!!

Ashish *fake sadly*- Kya ab tu apne dad ko nhi bataegi.

Nandini *rolling her eyes*- Manik ne kiya tha....dad!!

Ashish*feeding her*- Hmmm....bol

Nandini*hesitantly*- You are happy with mine and manik's relationship na

Ashish *smiling*- Ofcourse mera bacha tu khush hai na toh mein bhi khush hun.

Nandini - You can't lie to me Mr. Murthy....dad please batao na kya baat hai.