It's Not About Hiding It.....

Hold My hand and I

Will prove that not everyone

Comes in your life to leave

----------------------------------------------------------

Please read

Before starting the chapter please read this . I have written it here so you guys can pay attention to this. I really loved the response which you guys gave on my book. This story is really close to my heart. I have a humble request if you guys have ever enjoyed this story then please try my other stories too. I really need some reviews about my other stories so i would be really greatful if you guys read my other stories and tell me your views through the comments.

Thank you

Enjoy the chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bedroom , Manan Paradise

11: 00 A.M.

Manik came inside his bedroom for getting ready for the press conference while Cabir convinced Fab3 for attending it as they can't give media another hot headline. Manik  took a shower and came out all ready in formal outfit.

Manik closed the door unintentionally a bit loud which disturbed Nandini's sleep and she groaned rubbing her eyes

Manik closed the door unintentionally a bit loud which disturbed Nandini's sleep and she groaned rubbing her eyes. Manik smiled and sat beside her on the bed, Nandini placed her head on his lap and smiled at him while manik smiled back ruffling her hair, but she suddenly sat up when she remembered that her family was here.

Nandini*confused*- Mani mein yahan kese ...aur where is everyone.

Manik*smiling*- You fell asleep on the chair so i carried you here and everyone is outside .

Nandini*scanning him*- Where are you going?

Manik- I am going for the press conference we need to clear everything soon and now get ready fast.

Nandini- Okay but first i need a hug

Nandini said and Manik gave her a tight hug nuzzling into her hairs while she snuggled in his chest making him smile widely.

Nandini*still in the hug*- Mani....everyone is so angry, ab ham ka karenge

Manik*caressing her hair*- Don't worry babe we will coax them now hurry up and take a bath.

Nandini went to the bathroom for taking a bath while Manik went out to the living room when he heard some painful shouts.Actually it was cabir getting beaten up by Fab 3 and Abhimanyu  even Shreekanth gave him two- three punches.