He is hurt Manik......

Once you fall
In true love
You smile daily
With tears in your eyes

---------------------------------------------------
Living Room, Manan Paradise

4:30 P.M.

N A N D A N I

I hurriedly unlocked the door as I knew something was terribly wrong with Manik, I went inside and Manik was sitting on the couch dipping his head between the palms. Okay now, something Is wrong. I stood in front of him between his legs and slowly took his face out. His eyes were bloodshot red as if he had cried, without wasting a minute he hugged me by my waist and snuggled into my tummy. My baby needs a lot of pampering.

Nandini *caressing his hair*- Mani !!! kya Hua mere baby ko.

I said caressing his hair, but as expected I got no reply. Some times he becomes stubborn but I know how to handle him.

Nandini*holding his face*- Mani look up here, apni Pari ko nhi bataoge kya hua hai.

Manik*hoarsely*- Why can't they understand me for once

I know he is talking about his parents, I have seen him suffering in childhood I know how hurt he is. But I need to know what exactly happened. I asked him and he told me about the fight. I know he has started talking to his dad in a civil manner but both of them never had a deep real conversation and he never talked to his mom that much too. I didn't say anything as he needs a listener, not an advisor.

Nandini *pecking his head*- We will talk about it later, first, let me make something for you, my baby must be hungry na.

I said and tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let me move, he just needs some cuddles when he is sad.

Nandini - Mani chodo na baby, i need to make something for you.

Manik*cribbing*- Nhi khana hai mujhe , you just stay here.

Nandini*sighing*- Okay baba main nhi ja rhi but let me order some food and you come with me sleep for some time.

I said and took my mobile to order the food while he went inside our room, after ordering the food I went inside the room. Manik was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling, he looked at me and forwarded his left hand for me, sometimes he behaves like a baby. I laid beside him and he snuggled into my chest. The room is chilled so I covered us with a duvet.

Nandini*caressing his hair*- Still don't wanna think about it hmm

Manik*snuggling into her*- No

Nandini*sighing*- Mani you need to talk about it right you just can't keep ignoring it.

Manik - I don't want to talk abhi.

Nandini *sighing*- Mani please talk to me

Manik *sighing*- I don't know what to do, I didn't want to hurt them but you know right I am impulsive and I can't forget all those things ever. I have forgiven them but I can't forget anything.

Nandini *caressing his hairs*- I know Mani but mom and dad are trying their best right, from the time you guys decided to behave normally, everyday mom makes your morning coffee just for spending some time with you. Even dad has started taking most of the projects so that you can give time to your music. They are trying to amend their mistakes Manik.

Manik *looking up*- I know they are trying but I can't forget all those things, all those memories roam in my mind every time.

Nandini*pecking his head*- I know baby, but sometimes we need to forget our past for our present. You know when a deep injury is done to us we can't heal until we forgive. Manik you need to talk it out with them for me.